28.2:"Unhallowed".

She brushes her hands together because of the exceptionally cold weather that seem to grace her today but she smiles looking at the sky because she loves the cold weather more than the hot one whereas everyone else seems to love it.

"You should have worn something better". She heard a familiar voice say

She turns around a smile appearing on her lips, "Sameera, you here?".

He frowns at her name knowing she is not normal he ignores it, "You seem happy".

"How come you are here?". She asked as she passes her restaurant flyers to the people who ignore her not that it's new for her

He sighs holding the flyers from her throwing her his coat and handing the people flyers a little forcefully but it works because he was done with the flyers in few seconds.

She looks at him in awe, "Woah! You are so good at this. Teach me".

He watches her shivering still not wearing his coat and that didn't sit well with him.

"How long do you have to stay here for?". He asked

She looks down at her broken watch which has a crack, "Well, I decided to do two swifts today unless I take another-".

"Don't". He said angrily not wanting her to stand in the same cold again, "Tell the owner you are leaving".

"But I can't". She said, "I need the money and if I do the second shift-".

"You will die". He stated, "It's too cold that they have the children stay at home and close down some other places. How can you stay out so long like this?".

She grins at him, "I am a strong woman".

He sighs, "I know you are. No doubt. Just tell him not today".

She didn't want to do what he said but she finds his eyes alluring casting a spell making her nodding her head which gifted her with a beautiful smile of his on his equally beautiful face.

"Your cheeks are red". He commented, "Come on, tell him quickly so we can leave".

I am sure my cheeks are not red because of cold. She thoughts

She spoke to her owner and he agreed as she takes her bag walking out of the restaurant to find him leaning against the wall waiting for her. She stops for a second looking around to find people whispering about him among themselves especially girl but he didn't cast a single glance to anyone. She has to agree that his presence demands attention in many ways.

"Are you done?". He asked when he finds her walking towards him in slow steps

She nodded grinning brushing her hand on up and down to warm herself.

He steps in front of her from his leaning position placing his coat around her. For some odd reasons he finds himself looking down at her and his breathing hitched. Her brown eyes were looking at him so innocently that he felt like the world had stopped and he had found something so precious in this world that might not even belong to this world in the first place.

Her brown is that shade of brown that haunts him in his dream and every single time he closes his eyes. That shade that he finds rare in the thousands of brown eyes he had seen his life.

His favourite colour at the moment.

"Thank you". She said with a beautiful smile of hers

"Y-You are welcome". He replied taking a step back taking a deep breath

She nodded smiling, "Where are we going?".

"Somewhere". He said hitting his chest to behave

"Are you sick?". She asked when she finds him hitting himself