One shot: "Firecracker".

Ah! This took a long long time to write.

I hope you all are doing well!?.

As said before, these one shot are connected together until I say that they aren't. So make sure you know the characters from the first one (into the moonlight).

Hope you all enjoy!!

***~~***

Have you ever been desperate for something in your life to the point you risk everything even your life for it?.

Perhaps no.

She used to think that placing one life on risk is the most unintelligent thing one could possibly do. She used to think that if one wants something desperately there could be some sort of plans to play through to get what they want.

Used to think.

Not anymore.

Now that she thinks about it all she has is regrets maybe not many but a few nevertheless.

What could be the worse situation in one life?.

Maybe the worse of them all is to have a gun on your skull and knowing you cannot simply fight against it or you could expose your identity.

Yeah, she is stuck alright.

"We can do this between us there is absolutely no need to have a woman involved". The handsome police officer who she had just seen entering said

As her eyes take in his appearance he was a well-built man wearing his uniform with pride and stars over it showing his accomplishments. His face, God, his face was absolutely perfect to say at least. With coal-black eyes, light brown hair and sharp jawline. His eyes holding stern looks that send a shiver down her body.

Damn, this man is not here for a few seconds and she is already acting like a freak.

Her appreciation was cut short because the smelly dude holding a gun on her head thought it was best to hold her wrist in a tight grip and she has to say that faking a painful look is pain itself because she might not be a good actress or she would have won the audition of that stupid child playback then where she had to be a tree.

She shudder to imagine being a tree for a few moments with no lines to be teased for your whole life. Also, she didn't even manage to get a line-free role because as she stepped into that tree costume she couldn't keep her mouth shut at how terrible the main actors were even for a child but since they were teachers children everyone had to bear with them.

"Ok. Ok. Just let her hand go and tell us what you want". The handsome officer spoke between her daydreaming knowing it's not the best time to think about being a tree when she could become a corpse any moment

"What I want is not what you will give me. Stop thinking I am a fool". The same smelly guy said with his more smelly mouth that she thought she will vomit anytime now

"You know your son drugged the teenager boys and made them do things for him". The officer said and she tries hard to zero her eyes at his nameplate but her amazing eyesight doesn't allow it

Good thing they weren't bad to appreciate good looks at least.

"So what?. Those teenagers could have said no and they didn't. My son didn't do anything wrong". The man screamed shaking her hard and she was starting to become very angry

One, the smelly man needs a full day shower with every kind of soap and scented shampoo available. Two, it looks like a stupid scene in the movie where the girl will weep for safety. Three, she is bored as simply as that.