Bonus Chapter: "Zohan and Arooj".

Done! Finally.

This has to be hardest bonus chapter ever but at the same time fun.

I hope you all enjoy the last of them or maybe not, who knows?. ;)

Happy reading!

~~***~~

He blinks his eyes tired from being stuck in his home study all night not being able to even meet his family. He was selected for online lectures in a foreign country to motivate students to achieve their goals. At first, he wasn't ready to do so because he never thought he was a motivational speaker kind of a person.

However, his wife pushed him on the chair warning him to start the classes or she will have his head. In the past few months, he had realised it's best not to anger her instead do as asked. He had to say the feeling of knowing someone can learn from bits and pieces of your life and that some of your words being their motivation is euphoric.

In this month, he had been busy because there is a big-time difference, when it's night here it's day time there so he had to stay late. With preparing and handling all his other works he often had to neglect his family which never sits well for him.

His wife understands his busyness and never complain much. Though when she's in one of her moods is a different story. But she is always proud of him trying new things.

He walks inside his room stumbling on something almost tripping when he balances himself. He heard a soft groan making him frown as he uses his leg to feel around until he finds her laying down. He sits down moving his hand over her to her face to know if it's her.

And it is his wife.

He shakes her lightly trying to wake her because it isn't good for her to sleep on the floor but she slaps his hand away.

"Utho, begum". He said shaking her again (wake up, wifey)

"Kia hai?". (What is it)

"Why are you laying on the floor?. It's not good for you?".

"Well, my husband is very busy to come to bed so I couldn't sleep there alone, it's not warm enough. I am not laying on the floor I am laying on the prayer mat because it's peaceful".

"Ok. Get up then".

She sighs forwarding her hands and he picks her in his hand groaning lightly placing her on the bed.

"Your husband is a bad person, isn't he?". He asked caressing her cheeks

"Don't badmouth my husband. He is the best".

He laughs, "Oh, is he?".

"Yes, very amazing".

"I love you, baby".

"I love you, Zo-zo".

He smiles closing his eyes wrapping his arms around her waist and the moment her body touches his they release a sigh in contentment. They have learned that they were indeed two body, one soul because whenever they are together they feel complete.

Through the past five years, they have lived together. They had lived by the rule of 'no drama' and that was entirely his wife rule which he complied with because with that rule they avoid any unnecessary drama that could happen.

They also started doing small things for each other just to hear other person laughs keeping their adventurous days still alive as their ritual now. They started doing everything of what they were deprived off. He would often order flowers for her and at times he delivers her lunch at the office because she always forgets it in her work.