40.6:"The destination".

Hello Ji ;)

I know I have been away for long time but here I am again.

My mother had her appointment to doctor where I needed to be hence the delay

I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

******

Everything was a mess.

Jacob pace around in the hospital corridor trying to understand and work his brain on the situation but watching his love dying in his arms wasn't helping his case. When he had heard her broken voice he had run out of the cafe in an unimaginable speed as he tries to talk to her more but she didn't respond.

The moment he had broken into her house with police only to find her laying in her blood around her at that moment he felt his world stopped. The police arrested her family and the ambulance took her but he was stilled until her hand brushed against his and he started to come back and shouting at everyone to save her. At first, he was shouting, then begging and then he was crying like a child for help.

He had informed Isra and Ehtisham about the incident and they were just as shocked and on their way here.

"How is she?". Isra panicked voice asked

"Did you knew about her?". He asked feeling his anger rising

Ehtisham pulls her behind him, "Calm down, Jacob. Even if she knows she couldn't have done anything until Avni wanted her to just like how no one can help me until I say so".

Jacob pulls on his hair frustrated, "I know. Dammit. I know. It's just...I can't lose her".

"She is a fighter. Always have been. She won't lose when it's her time to enjoy freedom". Isra said softly, "I will go and pray for her. Please call me if you need me or there are any updates".

With that Isra went away leaving behind the two men.

"What about your therapist?". Jacob asked once he calmed down

He shrugged, "I realise before I went to overcome my trauma I need to be sure that my trauma doesn't exist to come back again".

"What does that mean?".

"What I mean is that I have decided to place that woman and my father behind the bar for what they have done to me. The doctor will give a statement and reports against them. There is a DNA test will be done tomorrow so the case should be stronger. After that, I will head to the therapist to have my sessions".

"When did you decide all this?".

"I don't want to say this because it's not the best moment but when you told us about Avni".

"And how?".

"Because I realised that her family is similar to mine in many ways. One of these days if I choose anything for myself they might just do what Avni family did to her and they will always choose what I don't want to be. I have someone I want to be with and I know they will not allow that. When I am with that person I don't want to constantly be under the pressure of their appearance".