32.5:"Cherishing their love".

Goodbye :").

Also I have few exciting thing coming out soon so I hope you all enjoy them. I will reveal them once I am done with my examination.

That means Friday;).

*******

She holds his hand ready to run away from but she remembers her team must be on it.

She looks around to find her team surrounding them handing her a gun.

"What do you want to do?". She asked her husband

"Send him back to where he came from". Azlaan said angrily tightening his hold on her hand

"I came for your wife. I am disappointed to know that you marry a girl who destroyed your father". The man said

"Send him off to jail". She said to her team who immediately pounce at him arresting him taking him away

She turns to look at the way her husband turn red in rage. She starts to move towards her car with him making him sit she went to the driver seat deciding to go somewhere quiet which she realises is her safe house.

The moment she stops the car from getting out with him.

"Ah, this memorable place". He said smiling

"Here I thought I would have to do something major to get you back". She said chuckling holding his hand as they enter inside

"You are literally the only person who has to do nothing at all but being there for me". He said wrapping his arms around her once they sit on the couch

"Haye, bus bhi karo". She said laughing making him laugh (God!, that's enough)

"I guess you are developing my habits". He said softly making her smile then he looks at their hands, "He is my real father".

She looks at him as he continues, "I was born in a mafia family. My mother didn't know about his doings until she saw him murder someone and he killed her that very moment. I was witnessed to all of it and he scared me to a point that I just became too numb to understand anything. My father's brother was a normal man living his wife far away from us came to visit us one day when he heard about my mother. He understands there was something wrong and soon enough he found what was".

He sighs placing his head in her lap playing with her hair, "He started talking to me. He didn't want to keep his wife in that house because he fears his own brother intentions. He used to teach me that I need to let go of both my mother death and my father fear. I wasn't strong enough to do that on my own. He found that too. He promised he will fight with me and provide me with the best life. That he and his wife can't have children and would love to raise me like their child. I was naive back then looking for love- honestly, I think we all who never had a touch of real love (parent's love) are looking for it every day. I agreed with him so he collected some proof of my father doing, threatened him since he was as powerful he managed to take me away and that's just I spend the last many years with my adopted parents who are actually my uncle and aunt".

"They are really amazing people". She commented brushing his hair away

"They are". He agreed

"Why is he back?". She asked

"Because I am at the age where I can take his work forward. He wants me back with him so he can hand his throne to me". He said angrily, "As I would ever want a throne that murdered my own mother".

She smiles, "Good to know I won't have to deal with a mafia boy".

"Very funny". He said sticking his tongue out, "I like this place".