39.1:"Different visions".

Alhamduillah!

I passed my semester with distinction and I couldn't be more happy.

I was originally going to publish right next day but since the result is out everything been crazy

Finally, I can publish and this one is one of my favourite story so far. ;)

Also, thank you so much for all your wishes and prayer. I wasn't able to reply because I was busy. But I appreciate them all.

*******

Zohan saw darkness as soon as he opens his eyes. He wonders why he even needs to open his eyes when all he will continue to find is darkness looming around him.

Had it crept it's way into his heart?.

Perhaps, yes.

He walks off his king-sized bed towards his luxurious bathroom to continue on with his useless everyday routine. The luxuries might just be compensation that he wasn't gifted with an ability.

Eyes.

He was blind.

Which had him stumble multiple times in the past as he tries to understand and navigate his ways through his villa. He wasn't a regular person or so he tends to hear from everyone because since his one ability was not with him he was gifted with others such as his sharp brain and senses.

He was a genius.

So, he had worked harder than an average person to complete his college and ironically he was graduated in law out of everything else. It wasn't easy at any point but now that's beside the point.

Because now he was a successful lawyer, no, he is not a practising lawyer instead he is more of the one behind the scenes. While his friend is the one in front of everyone, his friend uses his helps in his case. Some more important cases of the court are  assigned to him and since he helps in almost all the cases (he has nothing else to do) so they pay a high price to him.

That explains his luxurious life.

He walks downstairs hating that there are this many stairs but it his pass time when he is extremely bored. It's not like he could walk outside and do something.

He cannot experience any fun as many say it. He heard to the kitchen to find his breakfast on the table and he starts to eat it when he heard familiar clicking of the heel that belongs to his mother.

"Ah! My favourite son". His mother said hugging him which he awkwardly returns

"I am your only son". He mumbles and his mother just laughs it off

As always.

His mother is a character to look at and he would rather not look at. He always stayed at distance from her because of many reasons. He sometimes hopes that his father comes back from above so he could feel better.