34.4:"Sins, Intoxicated and pleasures".

DISCLAIMER: HOLD YOUR HEART AND YOUR TISSUES. ;)

******

Make it easier for one to repent and soften your hearts to forgive others briskly.

She didn't even turn around to look at him, smirking as the man in front of her shudder in clear fear and she loves to watch his fear because when he thought his facade of masculinity will have her cowardice, watching her would-be husband with pure masculinity is so much better.

He walks towards her sitting beside her as their guards surround them and his eyes narrow at the person who dares call something so low to his wife. He wouldn't spare anyone having any words or even thoughts about her and this man here claimed her like she was his personal property. She is not even his property, to begin with, and he dared to claim her.

The man shakes in fear with the fire that burns in his eyes like a pure burning volcano and with one wrong move it will erupt burning him without any mercy.

"I-I-". Ali started

He leans back drumming his fingers on the table and her scent welcomes him wholeheartedly taking his senses away from the target in front of him instead he drove in insanity forgetting everything.

He didn't even dare to look at her at the risk that he wouldn't be able to focus on anything then.

"You know I don't take woman respect as a joke and you dared to disrespect a woman and not just any woman. You dared to disrespect my woman without fear or conscious. If you think of a woman as someone lowly I will show you just how wrong you are". He warned gesturing his guards, "Teach this man that he came from a woman and his generation will be carried by one and he needs to learn that woman is our honour, not something to be dealt in ways he fancy".

Ali was taken away by his guards.

"Did you eat something?". He asked changing to sit in front of her because the proximity was ruining his senses

But he didn't realise that changing seat will not be of any help because he has sit right in front of her and the moment her eyes looks at him with a beautiful glee in them had his heart thunders so loud that he felt it may come out.

"Not yet. I wouldn't have eaten with that man". She replied disgustedly

"Why?. Do you feel better?". He asked taking the menu to order food

"Because meals are meant to be shared and eaten with the one you care about, not one you feel threaten from". She said shrugging having him shocked at her words, "I feel ok".

"Ok is not good enough. Let's eat". He said smiling his best smile

She can feel it.

She feels her heart moving towards him begging for his love. She isn't someone who would easily fall for a man, not after the things she had done before for one. She hates begging for love hence the reason she tries her best not to be affected by him. But how long can hold her heart from not beating for him?.

"Why are you in contact with that man?". He asked after they were done ordering placing his chin on his hand that was on the table looking directly in her crystal eyes that have him hypnotised

"Well, my father liked the man and our previous contract ended. He demanded that I come in person to sign the next one because apparently, he had something to discuss". She said nonchalantly gulping when the admiration his eyes was so prominent and he didn't even try to hide it

"You are a very complicated woman". He said softly tilting his head a little

She shrugged, "I have heard worse".