40.4:"A dark secret... secrets".

I might not be able to publish tomorrow or for a few days because my online registration for next semester had some serious issues and I am stressed.

I need to give my whole time to find a way to enter in

Pray for me.

I had an fun interview with salmarvellous in her book "Interviews with your favourite authors".

Go and read more about me and show some support.

Thank you.

***~~****

She walks inside his room after an hour when he was shifted back. They had taken million of tests saying that they need to be sure before his treatment starts however he was kept under strong sedatives to deal with his pain.

Not just physically but mentally as well.

She often wonders the concept of sleeping. How is that a human needs to shut down every night from the world to be able to fight the world again?. She thinks the concept is quite clear as every night we leave the luxury, loudness and beauty of this world to enter in sheer darkness that one day will become reality. It's just that we don't realise that's all.

She watches his hand laying lifeless so she places it back on the bed covering him properly with the duvet when his eyes flutter open. She can clearly see the daze on his face as he looks around until his eyes fall on her. At the very moment his eyes meet her she begins to weep in pain for him.

"Why are you crying, darling?". He asked softly trying to work his hazy mind but failing

"I don't know. I don't like that you are hurt".

"The world is not rainbow and sunshine. The world holds it's a fair share of darkness every night and some of it sweep into the people heart and mind".

"I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to worry you".

"No, it's refreshing to have someone cry for my suffering. I never had someone who felt my pain before".

"I am always here for you".

"Will you be always there for me?".

"Yes".

Then he went to sleep with a childlike smile on his face. She chuckles wiping her tears as she looks at the time and it was night so she went to pray before she could sleep for the night. There is no way she is leaving him alone here.

So after she had prayed for his health and peace she had gone to sleep on the nearby couch not before watching him sleeping peacefully with his face turned to her side.

His eyes felt heavy when he tried to open them hearing a soft snore broke his struggles as he finally opens his eyes blinking furiously to adjust to the sunlight entering inside the room. That's when he heard the snores again making him turn his head to the direction of the figure sleeping on the small couch.