39.2:"New vision".

Just as the last "one shot" you all read, there will be more since I posted that one I will be taking the others in that shot forward to make their stories.

After I am done with these chapters there will come a "one shot" of "Ali's" called "Firecracker" if you haven't read the first one you will have to so you can understand the coming one. Since some asked me to continue to add in the previous one shot I will have the main lead involved in all of these so you can enjoy all their parts.

I made one shot because of the request and to lighten the mood around here. Those are just for entertainment and fun purposes.

Thank you for all your support.

******

She went back home to be greeted by the woman who had sworn to make her life harder.

"So, did he agreed?". She snapped (Yumna)

She sighs nodding, "Yes, he did".

"Finally! At least you manage to do something right". Yumna said walking away to her whiskey," Also, get me another bottle while you at it".

She hated it.

She doesn't want to go to that area of the city to grab her alcohol. Firstly, it is Forbidden to drink. Secondly, she thinks since she is the one paying for her drink it is as if she is making her drink it which might add in her sins. Thirdly, that place is not safe for women.

But, she learned that no place is safe for women.

She starts to head towards the car that she had on instalments even though she can afford it but the expenses of that woman made it hard for her especially her drinking and getting in trouble. She went to her car looking at her clothes thankfully she was wearing all black and she places a mask and cap on her as she drives towards the location.

As she enters the more revolting area and her eyes look around to find the various men stumbling, gambling and fighting around. Her heart starts to thunder loudly as she enters the dark alley parking her car she can hear the loud sounds around her making her clench her hand praying to her Lord for safety.

She enters inside the small cabin asking for the man who supplies her.

"Sweetheart, I was beginning to think you choose another supplier for yourself". Hisham said entering inside the place with the packet in his hand and the glint in his eyes as he looks at her from head to toe

She slammed the money on the table snatching the parcel from his hand but he didn't let go inside he pulled her towards her holding her wrist tightly and the scent of alcohol invaded her immediately making her nauseous.

"You know you want me too". He said as he traces his finger on her neck going down but she pushed him off running outside to her car and driving like a madwoman

She drives exceeding the limit and once she was back she slammed her alcohol to the table running to her room locking her door placing a table in front of it, checking the lock of the window. Her heart still beat frantically as she runs to her bathroom turning the shower on standing there with her clothes on as she tries to rub off his dirty hands off her.

She came out after a while changing into a new pair of clothes as she looks down to find her hands were turning nasty red. She heard the loud knock on her door as she slid down on the floor begging for her Lord to keep her safe from harm.

The next day she changed into regular clothes covering her wrist with a white bandage because they look bad. She was wearing all black and it was a small get to gather at his place to decide the wedding arrangements. If she could she would have much rather sit in some cafe and work on her office work to be going to some gathering.