27.2:"Layers of concealed truth".

Thank you so much for your support.

- Nana and Nani are grandfather and grandmother.

- Mamo is Mother's brother and Mami is his wife.

******

She landed.

She landed to a place that she hated with a passion.

Yes, she arrived where she was asked for.

She holds her luggage watching how the people around her eyed her. Obviously with her fashion sense and look she was a foreigner.

"Ma'am, I can take you where you want to go". A taxi driver said and all other fights him to be her driver

The man who asked her his eyes remains painfully on her body which wasn't something she appreciated.

"Instead of taking me anywhere how about keeping your eyes to yourself?". She said angrily walking past him holding her luggage

"I will take you". Another said joining her speed walk

Every other driver crowded her too.

"How much?". She asked since she hasn't yet changed her currency

"3000". The driver said

Fraud.

She hated these people because of reasons.

They are absolutely great at robbing people not just financially in every sense.

She looks around to find a decent driver in everyone who is literally pushing themselves on her until her eyes fell on an old man cleaning his almost broken taxi.

She takes steps towards him hurriedly wanting to escape this place.

"Baba (uncle)". She said softly

The old man turns around to her plea looking at her.

"Jee beta (yes, daughter)?". He asked warmly

"Can you take me somewhere?". She asked anxiously

The old man looks behind her and she finds his face turning into anger and disgust.

"Stop looking at her". He yelled angrily making everyone scramble then turn to her, "Chalo, beta (come, daughter)".

She immediately sits inside his taxi which was even more worse. His taxi starts after some time in which the other taxi driver tries to convince her to take another taxi.

The taxi takes the road and she passes the address to him.

"Beta (daughter), I am sorry about those men". He said after a long time

"Why are you sorry?". She asked confused

"I should be I am a man myself. I think we have done a poor job at raising men in our society that they have forgotten how to respect a woman thinking it's their right to gawk at her like a piece of meat". He said and she can feel the truth and sadness behind his words, "We have failed".

"It's not your fault, Baba (uncle). I think the woman of this society failed to raise them". She replied looking out to the men around

"We have made those women fail". He said sadly, "I have failed".

"What do you mean?". She asked

"I never allowed my wife the privilege to teach my sons anything. I treated her like society expected me to;thrash. I never thought that she was someone who deserved respect and honour instead I thought of her as an object, there to please me. I treated her like no woman should be treated and my son learned the same things. I see them using woman every day and looking down at them. Because once I looked down at their mother". He explained, "It was all our fault".