33.3:"Bruised".

OK!

So, I have announcement. My first ever interview is published now. If you want to know me better head over to HiddenInAShell profile to read about me in "A peak into the masterminds".

This is one of the announcement I talked about before there is still one to go.

******

And she chooses to live.

For once, someone in her life wanted her to live how she wishes to not dictating her on her life decisions, not looking down on her and not at all ignoring her.

Someone actually wanted her to do what she likes and hence she looks at the laptop (which he left for her) for a very long time because she is not a person who can face people on her own especially when she hadn't done that much in her life.

"I am thinking of operating my boutique again". She heard his mother strong voice

She has to agree with his mother and his voice and tone are very similar. They are both authoritative yet they have something soft within them.

"No. I have done enough rest in two years I would like to have a report on all the designs and everything else". His mother ordered entering the lounge

"You are acting like a wonder woman". She said smiling

His mother chuckles, "I realise how much I still have to do. You know what I am excited about next?".

She shakes her head looking at the gleeful look in his mother eyes as his mother speaks, "Waazi's wedding".

She smiles at her excitement nodding.
But the moment she remembers that night her smile falls and the pain in her chest appears. She clenches her hands to not break down here.

Then the doorbell rings.

Soon enough two women who appear to be mother and daughter walk in while she still remains in her own little world unaware of the new presence.

"Sarah and Maham, it's so good to see you". His mother said smiling warmly

"Who's this?". Maham said looking at her

"Beta, she is my caretaker". His mother said looking at her with so much warmth that the pain in her chest lessens

"Oh! Why is someone so young in this house where your son is always in?". Sarah- his mother sister said sitting on the couch, "It's not right".

"Well, all of it depends on intentions of oneself, in the end, no decision is right or wrong it's just how people intended it to be". His mother replied

"Still, men are very vulnerable and you should not have a young woman in this house especially when you are so sick". His Khala argued

She frowns not liking the way they speak about his mother but she wasn't strong enough to defend her. But she feels the need to do so.

"She is not sick. She was just resting". She said softly even when her words weren't

Their head snapped at her and her eyes widen the moment she realises what she did.

Then she heard a chuckle.

Then all head turns to the entrance to find him standing there with a graceful smile that not many have the opportunity to have.

"Sorry, ladies I don't have time I need to borrow Gul for a moment for work". He said respectfully

She moves to go towards him and it always seems that her steps are deliberately slow which have his eyes on her every move attentively.