31.1:"Knock on heart".

I'M BACK!!!

So, it's been a month already and these 30 days went by fast. I have been waiting to upload this story for so long but I didn't because it was Ramadan and I didn't want to publish in this holy month as my respect.

Hope you understand. 💕

FINALLY IT'S EID!!!.

I know Eid is not the same like last year but I hope you all enjoy it as much as possible

I know Eid is not the same like last year but I hope you all enjoy it as much as possible. And may the next Eid be normal.

The devastating part is the people who died in the plane crash. Remember them in your prayers. My heart goes out to them and if any of their families or anyone is here I am so sorry for your loss. May Allah grant them Jannah and their families some peace.

Also, a little update since everyone's been asking my mother is still not that well but she managed to have a little progress. Do pray for her.

Thank you for all the love and support.

*******

"Zuhair bhai, apna gussa zara kaaboo mai rakhein un k samne". His younger sister- Areesha said smiling mischievously while he tries his best to tie his tie (Keep your anger under control)

"Mai ghussa un per karta huin jo mere dil k kareeb ya mere aziz ho woh kon hai mere". Zuhair replied throwing his tie away wearing his branded suit (I only show my anger who are close to my heart or the one I care for who are they to me)

Zuhair Ahmad Khan- his name is a perfect example of dominance, manner and principles nothing in the Khan mansions goes beyond him and his approval is the key to get anything done. This position is his because he was the first son of the eldest son of the Khan's house and thus he was granted the owner of being the man of the house.

However, considering his experience in a few things he can be seen as aggressive but that remain his speciality that no one else in the households.

He is the man of few words but each word said is to be done.

No one questions him and he can question anyone he wants at any time he wants without any delay or permission required.

However, today the arrival of new guests is going to turn the world around him.

"Kia pata woh bhi ap k bohat aziz mai a jayein". Areesha said running away (who knows they might become the one you care for)

He rolls his eyes at his sister words there was no way that is happening. The new arrival is the youngest son of Khan's family children- Azaan and his youngest sister Hoorian. They are both the youngest grandchildren of the mansion who have lived all their lives in the UK.