17.1:"Magnificent".

She looked around to the different camera flashing their lights to have a glimpse of her as she entered her apartment.

She was a bridal model.

Since, it was the season of the wedding there had been many shows and she was the show stopper. She never truly enjoyed showbiz and remained in her own field not interacting with anyone much.

But she had a reason she had to choose this field.

She looked down to the street where everyone was busy doing their own thing.

******

He walked into his office looking down at the magazine that holds the pictures of the person he hated the most in his life. If betrayal had a face it was this face.

Her face.

He sat down on his seat still not over what she did to him. Even after years of self-loathing and hating her along he had damaged himself both mentally and physically. He had drained himself in his work and hating the female population for one woman deed.

He wished at the time he hadn't met her then he would have probably had a beautiful happy family.

But, he doesn't.

And he doesn't wish for one now all he has now is his life forever. He had vowed to never ever fall for a woman and lose himself and for that, he can do anything.

He knew woman ultimate weapon was beauty he had seen it also seen it turn ugly.

He wasn't going to ever have a woman.

******

"You are called the beauty of this industry how do you feel?". The interviewer asked as she prepares for her next shoot

"Honestly, beauty is nothing constant so I don't think about it much. I value more important thing like a person heart than what their outer appearance is". She replied fixing her earring

"So, you have someone who fulfils those criteria?". Interview asked

She shakes her head, "No and I am not looking for any".

"You will still be called Magnificent". Interviewer said

"I can take any name". She said smiling kindly

******
Once she was done with her shoot she had to walk down the stage with one of the famous brands. This event wasn't like all the ones she had gone to instead this was higher than them.

It was scary.

It always is scary for her to walk down the stage. She wore her red dress with jewellery and the makeup artist did the rest of the work.

"You look fabulous, Magnificent". Her manager said

She sighs, "Can you not".

Her manager laughed, "I always like the name people give you".

"I know you love them, Ally". She said standing and creasing her dress, "I hope this show went well".

******
Uzair walked inside the venue not wanting to be here but had to be in his friend place. His one and only friend wife were not well and he was expected to be here so he sends him instead.

He sighs.

He took the furthest seat yet he ended in front of the stage but in a distance. He looked down at his phone bored with the people around him already. He hated crowd the most because then everyone would be talking to him and he had to too.