36.5:"A healed butterfly".

Thank you so much for all the comments, vote and everything. I honestly enjoyed these chapters with you all. ♥️

Here we head to another end now :(

*****

She immediately turns around before he can see her towards her room.

"Rukho". She heard Uzair voice but she enters inside her room locking it as she breaks down (stop)

"Who is that?". His older brother- Hadeel asked frowning

His brother was 4 years older than him.

"That's my doctor, beta". His mother spoke before he could

"My wife is here to meet you". Hadeel said smiling as his wife- Asma enters inside

After a reunion and crying which he didn't take any part in because all he wanted to do was run towards her to know if she is doing ok but he was stuck. Stuck between his family and his love. He had chosen his family for years over his love- for 8 years to be exact. He had given his everything for it should he be sacrificing more?.

The answer was clear- not this time. He will be not stepping back from the fight that awaits.

She heard him outside her door asking for her to open the door however she didn't. The whole night the door separates them and she thinks of the way she can confront him. She just doesn't know if she was that strong to do that.

The next morning she takes a deep breath because she cannot neglect his mother no matter what. If it means she has to face that man, so be it.

Or maybe she should stay the day in just to prepare herself. The dilemma was taking all of her strength and power from her. She wishes there was someone to tell her it was going to be ok and that she can do it. But she had no one.

She opens the door not paying attention to anything as she was lost in her thoughts when she bumped into someone. She raises her tired red eyes looking at his concerned filled eyes looking straight at her reaching her heart.

He raises his hand placing it on her cheeks, "Why are you crying?".

"Because it hurts". She replied as her lips quiver

He smiles sadly, "But you have Ammi and you have... me with you this time. You don't have to handle the pain alone".

"I don't want to go down". She said shaking her head as she steps back into the room and he follows

"Give me your hand, Heer". He said firm and she looks at him frowning, "We are going down as husband and wife".

Her eyes widen, "Are you crazy?. Do you know what-".

"Hand". He said cutting her off and she places her hand in his when she finds that determination in his eyes, "I think I have wasted enough time over issues as petty as this one. I am not ashamed to have you as my wife to keep you in hiding".

She nodded gulping as she closes her eyes to take a moment but when she opens them he was looking at her with a beautiful smile adorning his charming face.

"Meri baat suno dehaan se". He said adamant, "Tum meri izaat ho, Heer. Ab tum woh larki nahi ho jis ko jo jaise kahta tha woh karti thi. Tumhae toh meri sunae ki bhi zarorat nahi per mai bata raha huin k ab tum kamzoor nahi ho. Jub waha jao gi yeh yaad rakhna k tum meri equal ho aur tumhara mere per poora haq hai. Kisi k samnay jhukna ya darna nahi hai. Ok?".

(Listen to me carefully) (You are my honour. You are not the same girl who did what everyone asks of her. You don't even have to listen to me but what I am trying to say is you are not weak. You are my equal and you have all rights over me. You don't have to bow down to anyone, ok)