32.3:"Gun and hearts".

Azlaan heard the loud sound of her being slapped echoing through the empty office as he stands with her sister and his friend.

"This is all your fault". He said angrily to her sister who chooses to remain silent and let her sister get hurt

Her sister cries knowing she was the reason for this but didn't have the courage to fight for herself.

"Khadija, your father loves you he wouldn't have blamed you". His friend said softly watching her cry

"She always takes my blame". Her sister weeps

It was true.

She wasn't a trouble maker it just started that her sister would break or do something and she covers her getting the punishment and title of a trouble maker. They were just two naive minds but that innocence cost her the most.

"Then you need to do something". He said as his hands clenched on his side

He heard the door opening and her father came out dragging her with her hand while her head remains downcast. He drags her away but before she can go out of vision she turns around looking at them and he saw her red her face is and how her lips are bleeding again and her tired eyes.

All of it.

All of that hurts him more.

Then she smiles walking away.

He went home after taking his classes despite wanting to just leave he couldn't do that. He walks into his house extremely angry and the scene of the office where he had seen her getting slapped restored through his mind making him even angrier.

"What happened, beta?". His mother asked watching his distort state

"Hadiya". He said briefly watching his father attention coming to him immediately," Her father was called to university and he slapped her again".

His father eyes widen, "What?. That man has certainly lost his mind".

"I know". He said gritting his teeth, "I wanted to stop him and tell him everything but I know she loves her sister too much to appreciate my actions".

"She loves her family too much and they are all using her. She needs to realise that". His mother said sadly, "Arrange a dinner at their place tonight. I want to see if she is ok. If she is not she is coming with us".

"With what rights?". His father asked

No one spoke.

But he did arrange the dinner and he was more than ever looking forward to it. Soon enough they were all in their house talking with her parents and her sister sitting quietly with no signs of her. Obviously, that had everyone anxious to know about her well being even more.

"Isn't it my favourite people". She said entering inside with a sweet smile on her wounded lips

Everyone relaxes a little at her appearance which wasn't that good. Her face was now swollen even more and lips were visibly injured. He clenched his hand to not do anything that will result in something worse as he tries to just look into her eyes but the moment he did look into her eyes- those broken eyes that made his heart scattered.

"Why don't you kids go and talk among yourselves?". Her mother suggested

She shrugged walking outside followed by him and her sister to the garden. She jumps onto her rattan swing sighing.

"I am tired. You two talk". She mumbles closing her eyes to sleep

Her sister looks at him while his eyes remain on her sleepy face which looks peaceful at least.