37.4:"The wisps of the missing wramth".

She looks out of the window watching the sky turning dark as the rainy cloud starts to appear all over the sky. She knows it's rainy season here and it's been a while she has been in rain.

"You love rain". She heard his voice startling her as he stands beside her, "You do, don't you?".

"Yes". She said shortly

It's been a month and a very hectic month to be able to leave that house. After the declaration, there were fights, warning and threats but since she had decided to walk on this path trusting him with her she fought everything. His marriage was being fixed with Aiza which gave her the idea as to why she (Aiza) was warning her severely but he wasn't least bit interested in her and he cleared that personally.

Then, they were married and he immediately brings her to his place.

"Yeh lo". He said passing her favourite chocolate (here)

She gasps looking at him wide eyes knowing these chocolate needed to be exported,"Ap yeh?. Kyun?". (You, why?)

"Kaafi time se soch raha tha k tumhara mood off hai toh jis tarha pehle mai chocolate diya karta tha aur tum wapis se sahi ho jaati thi socha is dafa dobara try karta huin. Kia pata meri Ifat wapis a jaye?". He said smiling softly at her (I have been thinking for a long time that your mood was off and like how you used to forget everything and be you after having chocolate. I thought maybe if you have it again maybe my Ifat come back again)

She beamed at him taking the chocolate as she starts to eat, "Thank you. Ap nae bataya nahi k yeh ghar kyun liya?. Jaha tk mujhe pata hai ap toh apartment mai the na?".

(You didn't tell me why you bought this house?. As far as I know you had a apartment?)

He scratches the back of his neck nervously, "Yes. But I thought that apartment was not good to start a family in so I bought this one. If you don't like it you can choose another-".

"Nahi. Ap ki choice achi hai". She said smiling (no, you choice is good)

"Haan woh toh saach baat hai". He said teasing watching as her eyes widen realising what he meant and a soft blush covering her features making his heart flutters (that is true)

"Is tarha na karein". She said biting her lips (don't talk like this)

"Avin na karo. Mai toh karo ga". He said taking a step near her ruffling her hair and she pushes his hand away pouting, "Akhir begum hain ap hamari". (Why not. I will do it) (You are my wife)

"Maine abhi abhi sahi kiyay the". She said huffing as she pushes her hair around again,"Pehle Zoya kharab kar rahi thi aur ab ap kar rahay".

(I just made them) (first Zoya messed them up and now you)

"Meri beti meri per gayi hai phir toh". He said grinning as he looks around, "Where is she?". (My daughter is on me then)

"Sleeping. She was tired from all the excitement of going around to every room and corner of this house. In the end, she tries herself and slept on our bed". She explained chuckling

"You know I am proud of you that you gave birth to such beautiful daughter and took care of her even after living in that condition". He said tucking a strand of her hair away wanting to kiss her forehead but refrain himself

She smiles softly, "She is Yaseen last thing no one could snatch from me".

"What do you mean?". He asked confused

"His things were taken by his family and the last bits were taken by my family saying that I killed him and they don't want the house to be jinx by having his things there". She explained and sadness lace through her voice