24.1:"Red strings of faith".

"You think wearing those clothes makes you high and mighty?". She asked angrily

"It does". He replied nonchalantly

"Well, it shouldn't". She argued, "Those clothes won't stay on you for too long then why the pride?".

"Why? Will, you take them off?". He asked smirking

She made a disgusted face, "I would rather skin you alive".

"I-". He started

Someone pulls her hand dragging her away and she knows it's none other than her boss.

"Camilla". She said smiling

"Hajar, how many times do I have to say it?". Camilla said sighing, "Just go in, do the dishes I will see here".

Hajar smiles at her walking inside not before glaring at the man.

How dare he?.

She walks inside looking at the mess of the kitchen. Camilla is not the most organized person. She knows. She started with bringing all the things that need cleaning to one counter and one by one she divide the tasks.

"You know with that amazing brain of yours you can be in space by now". Camilla said leaning against the wall, "Why don't you think again, honey?".

Camilla is an older woman who is in her late 50's trying not to end in an old age home working her way through.

"Because the things that come with it are not worth it". She replied smiling at the sight of a clean place

"However, if you reach somewhere high no one can reach you without your permission". Camilla chipped in

"But the people who are there in high are even worse". She said softly walking to her hugging her, "Chill babe, I am not in need for a degree to prove my brain".

"Well, unfortunately the world needs to see that paper to recognise you and your exceptional brain". Camilla said as they walk back to the cafe

She looks at the table planning her cleaning that is something she is good at. She holds the items she needs to clean walking around the now empty cafe. She cannot believe the silence around her when the place was buzzing just a while ago.

"I want to get that paper too, Camilla. It's just not for me at the moment". She said sighing

Camilla nodded sadly.

She ended her work in an hour sitting with a coffee in her hand watching the people walking around from the window.

"What are you thinking?". Camilla asked

"Remember the files I hand you?". She asked and Camilla nodded, "Please make sure they are safe with you".

"I will take care of them". Camilla said smiling warmly

She nodded.

*****

"Find out every single thing about that woman. How dare she?". Momim said loosening his tie in anger

"Yes, Sir". His guard- Mahmood said nodding walking away

He banged his hand on the table almost breaking it in his anger. He cannot believe she stood in front of him just because he broke the line to place his order.

Of course, he could do that.

He is no ordinary man he is the multimillionaire who owns more than those cafes and his time is money. He decided to get a coffee for himself today and that was what he was gifted with.