35.1:"The twisted fate".

I'm alive :p

How are you all doing?.

*****

How tough can life be?.

For some, they tend to believe their lives are the worse that it can get for someone. For others, they believe they will never be able to escape and while some look at a few more who whines and complain after having what they are deprived of- they say they are the worse.

The thing is- we are all being tested. Some are tested by privilege and others by not having those. Being privilege doesn't necessarily mean that worries are not to come to them because sometime they might be tested in the worse way and then the end will come.

No one is not being tested. We were told and told, time after time that we will test you so how is that when a burden is placed on the shoulder- human wants to escape?. Because no matter how much one runs away there will be no escape coming.

None.

It either you accept your test and stop comparing yourself with others because if you don't then your whole coming life will turn into nothing but darkness.

"Mr. Shayaan has managed to break through the land mafia and have their boss arrested. He was shot while he still managed to kill at least five leaving their boss alive, who is taken in custody for further investigation".

She changes the channel to watch the cartoon because the more news or drama she watches the more depressed she became. Somehow, over the countless years, drama and entertainment industry took a drastic change that can't be seen for now but in the coming few years the effect will be visible.

We roam around useless love and even more useless things that don't need to be discussed. The same topic is crushed and mixed with known celebrities feeding to the public.

She sighs.

"Mahak is modelling with one of the famous designers who had shown his interest-". Her younger sister- Hanan said coming into her room

"Hanan, please". She said groaning

"Shouldn't you be happy?". Hanan asked laying beside her watching the cartoon

"No, you know how I feel about him. He is overly friendly and I don't like it". She said angrily, "He is always after me and my manager short-coming, had me stuck with this man".

"So, why don't you speak about his behaviour publicly?. You have the power". Hanan asked taking the chips away from her receiving a glare

"Because if I were to talk about harassment, at first everyone will sympathise with me but then number one, I will be blamed to have worn such clothes and that the industry is like that. Two, I will be called name and being a girl I should have stayed hidden. Third, the victim will turn into a criminal that seduce men and whatnot". She said shrugging, "No matter how sincere I am this field of work had changed my life which I don't appreciate".

Hanan sighs looking at her friend struggling, "Why don't you leave it?".

"Is it that easy?". She asked

"So, you have a photo shoot and then you will have the walk on-ramp the next day?". Hanan asked changing the subject

"Yes". She said nodding, "What about your studies?. How is everything going?. Do you need something?".

"How about we go outside?". Hanan asked excitedly

She chuckles, "Ok!. Give me a few minutes and we will leave".