21.1:"Mystery".

Weekend is here so am I ;).

Hope you have a enjoyable weekend. ♡

******

He looks down at the deep water in front of him as he stands on the bridge. He knows how deep the water is since he did come here after knowing that once a man goes in he never comes out alive.

He wanted to die.

It is as simple as it seems. Him wanting to take his life at the age of mere 18 makes more sense to him than anyone else.

He had lived enough.

There is no reason he can see that he needs to be alive for. There was never a reason he should actually have lived this much it was just he wasn't brave enough to do this.

He took a deep breath bending forward-thinking about all the pain that is hidden inside him and will be gone with him without anyone knowing or caring.

Just as he is about to leave his hands he feels someone touching his hand making him shriek because of the weird feeling as he looks down at a small young girl standing in front of her smiling.

"What are you doing?". She asked curiously, "Is that water so good that you are looking like this?".

He frowns.

He looks at her how her innocence is showing on her face. She leans forward almost falling making his heart stopped as he holds her back making her stand at a distance.

"It is good. But you shouldn't be doing that you can fall down". He said softly

"Then why were you not doing the same?. You can hurt yourself and Appi (sister) says we shouldn't hurt ourselves (intentionally) because our Lord will be angry at us". She said pouting as she thinks hard

He couldn't help but chuckle at her innocent yet deep words, "I am sorry. I will not do it again".

"You have to promise and Appi (sister) said we should never ever break promises". She said trying to look tough

He hides his smile as he bends down in front of her, "Your Appi seems interesting".

"Promise?". She asked again

"You are a stubborn, bean. I promise". He said smiling

She squeals happily when she hears her name being called. She said her goodbye to him then running off towards the direction. He looks at where she runs off to find another young woman his age standing with two boys beside her as she waits for the little one to join her. He sees how worried she looks and how she holds the young girl in her protective hold even the boys beside her seems to be worried.

He looks closely and for some reasons all four of them excites him. He cannot put it into words but there is this aura coming from them that is calling him to them. Before he knows it he is actually walking towards them as they speak among themselves stopping in front of the girl his age.

"I am sorry. She was with me a while ago". He said gaining her attention

The child in her hand grins looking at him, "There he is".

"Oh, it's fine. We will leave now". The girl said turning around

"I can know your name?". He asked curiously

"No". She replied walking away

He has to agree that even when the lights were dim at the seaside she shines in a different way. There was something and he has never been this curious about anyone before.