30.3:"Struggling".

*chuckles nervously* sorry I know I am updating later then my usual time. Also, Wattpad had been making me crazy with the whole notification and chapter publishing. I tried everything I am publishing this again here because I reallly wanted to publish today. I hope you get the notification even if I don't. Sorry! If you got confused. 

This quarantine have my sweet mom making me do all sort of cooking. So, today I made about 80 Shami Kabab which drained me a lot.

I still wanted to publish no matter what today so I wrote a longer chapter for you all and with a lot of feelings.

Thank you so so so much for all the love I am truly blessed with you all.

Happy Friday.

Hehehe I know most of it's is gone already. I hope you had fun.

Ok! Important question- is it just my mother or is everyone mom is making them do all the cooking and stuff?.

And did you look at my newest addition already "Shab-e-Hijr"?. How was it?.

*****

The next morning she was given her reception dress asking to be ready and her so-called husband so where in sight. His mother just glares at her when she came into her room telling her to behave herself.

She hasn't cried anymore.

Just like her family no one really cares about her getting ready and send a parlour woman again

Just like her family no one really cares about her getting ready and send a parlour woman again. She didn't even notice much this time as she headed downstairs to find him waiting for her.

That's a change.

He looks at her for a moment longer making her look anywhere but at him. Even if it's hard to say he was a handsome man with brown hair and contrasting black eyes and his soft beard and three-piece suit matches him giving him an amazing look. Not that she will ever say that to him.

"Are you going to stand there all day?". He snapped making her shriek because she was daydreaming about him

She shakes her head gulping following behind him sitting inside the car that was too silent and the type of silence that was awkward to say at least. She leans on the seat hissing because staying in one position last time pains her body now. Adding that the high heels that were killing her feet already. It was 9-inch heels and she wonders which enemy of the woman made it. She glares at her shoes feeling content about it making her smile.

"How come you look innocent but you aren't?". He voiced out bluntly

She clenches her hand on her dress taking a deep breath turning to look in his charcoal black eyes, "Maybe try looking at me from your own eyes instead of others".

The way his face morphs into anger made her feel scared yet she didn't regret her words. They have all accused her and blamed her for something she never did at least she can taunt, right?.