11.1:"Trouble"

Salam,

I wanted to say that my update might not be regular because I started some new (personal) things which will take me time to adjust with writing. But, I have this exciting story I wanted to share. Hope you like it ❤.

Send a short prayer that Allah makes eveything easy for me. Ameen. Thank you.

Also, thank you so much for 3K+ views means so much to me.

"You have to marry me, please". She said scared looking at her last hope

"Hayaat, what are you saying?". He said confused finding a woman who he hates at his doorsteps

"Please, Zahid, I need you". She pleaded

"Come on, we can talk inside". He said pointing to his door

She shakes her head, "No, I cannot go in with you. Please, just help me this once".

He knew he will regret his decision the next day yet the look in her eyes told him she had managed to get herself in grave trouble.

They were married and he had no idea of anything.

"Happy?". He asked sarcasm filled in his voice as he looked down to their Nikaah papers

"Thank you so much, Zahid. You have no idea what you saved me from". She said genuinely smiling for the first time since they have met

"What trouble are you in now, Hayaat?". He asked

That was how he ended in her house standing in front of her family who just disowned her and called her their shame. She doesn't even look much affected by the whole drama happening and Zahid could care less since these people barely knew him still they were throwing assumptions about him.

"That was dramatic". She said laughing as she walked outside

"Really?. I can't tell". He said rolling his eyes as they went to his car, "What did you put me into?".

She laughed patting his shoulder, "It was you who put yourself into this. Don't worry, the trouble will be gone soon. You have no worries".

"That's reassuring". He said sighing at the lack of information he has

"What will we do now?". She said thoughtfully

"Woah! I never thought you will think about something useful". He said starting his car driving back to his place

She was about to speak when he started speaking again, "Before you start, it's better if we go home, relax and then think".

"I like relaxing". She said grinning

He sighs.

"So, what are we going to do?". He asked

She shrugged, "I don't know. What do you want?. I already got what I wanted".

He rolled his eyes, "If you wanted me you could have said it earlier. I always knew you fight me because you love me".

Her smile vanished as she looked at him scrunching her nose, "You sure know how to ruin the mood. I don't fight you, you do and I don't love you since you made that kind of theory maybe it is you".

He was about to speak when she speaks, "I know you are immature it isn't hard to see so, for now, we can just live together and see what we want".

"If I see you here again I will kill you, Zahid". She said angrily glaring at him

He shrugged, "You might want to speak to our manager then".

"What-". She started when she saw the manager coming their way