38.5:"The art of deception".

Zain didn't need to be asked twice about this because he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. He grabbed his car keys rushing out of his house driving extremely fast thankful for the night time since the street was empty.

However, her shivering broken voice had made all his sense block out and all he thinks is to reach there sooner before he regrets anything. He takes confident stride inside the house to find an unknown woman sitting on the couch chewing her gum as she looks at her phone.

His eyes snapped angrily at the loud sound of Ahad's, that was coming from upstairs. He strides towards the sound as soon as he finds Ahad banging on the door saying curses, threatens and whatnot to her was enough for him to lose his sanity.

He leapt at him pushing him away from the door and without a word he punched him hard. The thing is that Ahad wasn't that built than him since after his mother died he went into other things and stopped focusing on health. And the fact that he was 25 years old and Ahad was 35 years old.

He punched him thinking about every abusive mark on her and he would have killed him but having him down to not fight with them when he takes her away was enough, for now.

He glares at Ahad who was bleeding from various injuries but he couldn't care enough. He went towards her door softly knocking not wanting her to be scared as he let his presence known to her. The silence beside Ahad on the ground was spouting out some curse and asking him questions which he didn't pay heed to because he wanted to know if she was ok which he highly doubt.

The anxiety was almost killing him at this point like a ticking bomb. As she opens the door her petite figure walks out of the room and he moves back giving her respectful distance and she walked out of the room with a small bag in her hand which he immediately takes from her.

"Are you ready?". He asked and she hadn't once raised her head to look at him which only add in his worries

She nodded meekly taking steps when a hand wrapped around her ankle and she halted and so did Zain whose anger rises when he finds a painful grip of Ahad hand on her ankle. He wanted to press down on his hand to have him scream in pain so he can understand how she must have felt each time.

However, before he could follow through his plan she kicked him hard. His eyes widen and pride swell in his eyes as he looks at her fiery eyes glaring right at Ahad who was rolling in pain from her hit and some of the good one he had delivered to him before. He noticed then the imprint on her delicate face that was turning purple and for the first time she was hiding not only her bruises but herself from the fight.

"Don't ever think about touching me with those filthy hands of yours". She growled angrily, "And don't even think about coming near me again".

With that, she starts to take long steps towards the stairs however before they can leave the house she turns around walking back inside slapping the woman that was there.

"I know he is a low man but a woman doesn't need to lower themselves to such a man. I hope you can do something better and worth with your life than wasting it on men like him. I am sorry for what I said earlier I was angry". She said walking out of the house

Just as she sits in his car a sob escape his lips as she tries to stop herself but all through the ride to his home the withdrawal from the place she had been stuck for so long came back to her. It's never easy to leave in any situation and to top it with an abusive partner it was even harder. Because at some point they have made you think that you are not strong for the world when you can't even handle a man who is supposedly your protector and provider.

According to religion the men are the guardian of women however through the years and long oppression things have turned drastically and long-forgotten was our values and teaching of religion.