36.4:"A broken butterfly".

Haha! Last chapter was so much fun. To all my people who guessed it.

Let's see if you can guess again

Let the fun begin.

*******

He punched the wall hard as his eyes were red in anger after hearing her words.

She snickers at his words, "Shohar?. Tum bus naam k shohar ho aur kuch nahi. Tum jaise buzdil insaan ki biwi honay se acha tha k meri shaadi na hoti. Agar mard the, toh us waqt mere sath hotay jub mujhe tumhari zarorat thi. Ab mujhe tumhari koi zarorat nahi. Jaise tum nae jub mujh se koi rishta nahi rakha, ab bhi na rakhna".

(Husband?. You are a namesake husband. It was better that I was not married to be married to a coward man like you. If you were a true man you would have came when I needed you. Now I don't need you anymore. Just like you didn't wanted this relationship back then, I don't need it now)

Coward.

That word irks him to the point of insanity. He wasn't a coward in his life and he was never called one. Everyone looks up at him with either pride or his fear. She looks at him with nothing but hate. Even though she says she forgives him- but did she?. Did she meant she forgives him?.

He doesn't know.

"Aur haan yeh yaad rahay k jo khana tumhari is bukwas ki waja se rah gaya us k liye koi maafi nahi".

(And remember that food I wasn't able to eat because of your nonesence I will never forgive you for it)

Damn her food. After leaving him restless from that time to now all she cares about her food. He slid down on the floor holding his head in his hands releasing an exhausting sigh. He had been on a war for 8 years and all that surrounds him was her.

What is he supposed to do?.

He closes his eyes thinking back to her in that dress he had chosen with his mother who dragged him from his studies to buy for her. He remembers that even when he had no idea about her something clicks when his eyes fell on that dress. Maybe his heart knows it that dress was made for her. Her eyes- they will be the death of him. Having her tonight around him in that dress and that jewellery that proudly shines around her had him acting like a possessive man who needs to have his possession hidden.

And she was his most precious possession.

He is surely going to lose against her it's all about time. She had turned into a woman who was now actually his equal. She won't be scared of him and fight him head-on. That lures him more towards her. She was a siren and he was drawn to her. She was right that he might end being a moth to her fire because somehow he was always the one running after her never the other way around.