18.4:"Cultivation".

I was so excited to share this story with everyone here that I decided to take time out of my schedule anyhow and publish.

I am so thrilled to receive all the comments from everyone. It truly shows that you loved it like me.

Since, this story (not book) comes to end I will say thank you for loving this story.

~~~~~~~

"It's because of her that her mother is dead".

"First she killed her father, husband and now even her own mother".

"My lord never give anyone a child like her".

"She is cursed".

"She is jinxed".

"We should never allow her to see her mother face".

"She doesn't deserve to be here".

Maybe she should have left before all.

~~~~~~~~
She looks around in her office to the screen where the number is there but her brain is not functioning accordingly.

It has been a day her mother died.

The funeral was done and her sister went back to her home.

"You are here again". Zeeshan said sadly

She shrugs.

"Why do you do this to yourself, Sumaiya?. Why can't you mourn like everyone else and stay in?. You did the same when your husband died. Why?". Zeeshan said frustrated

She didn't speak.

She wants to share her pain, suffering and everything with someone too. But, was there anyone?.

"I will take her back". She heard Aziz voice

She turns around looking at him confuse because she remembers that he was not home this morning. Before she can deny he holds her hand pulling her to walk with him.

She remains quiet in her thoughts not minding his hold on her. Because this little hold is comforting her in some way, the warmth coming from his hand to hers is warming.

He drives the car after they take their seats silently. He was busy in some meetings that he didn't want to go in but had to. But, he returned immediately after he was done only to find an empty house.

Zeeshan informed him that she was here and he heard their exchange but he understood why she was doing what she was doing.

He walks inside the house still holding her hand making her sit on the couch leaving to bring her a glass of water when he returns he saw her holding her head in her hands with tears silently rolling down her face.

"I-I am sorry- I-". She stutters

He bends down on his knees in front of her holding her to himself not saying a word. She pauses for a moment not accepting the comfort she is not used to and instead of trying to fight against it until the pain of years comes crashing down on her bursting into tears.

Her father death, her marriage, her husband and her mother.

Everything was a pain that she had hidden in her.

He brushes her hair away softly, "Why?".

She pulls back looking in his concern fill eyes taking a deep breath to collect her emotion as much as she can, "B-Because when my baba died I was mourning his death but all I heard is people words 'He left two daughters behind', 'Who will feed them now', 'Who will take their responsibility?', 'He should have a son to take after him' and so many more in front of my baba body. I was mourning so was mama and Emaan but their words didn't stop for a day. Then when my husband died if I stayed in his house to mourn then I had to listen to their words again. I realised it was no use that no one will allow you to mourn peacefully. So, I choose to go back to my life just pressing the memories of the one who are gone down in me".