29.4:"Solace".

He walks around aimlessly as his father death still manage to stir within him leaving him no peace and only restlessness. He cannot fathom that he had left them to nothing. That he wouldn't be there when he goes back home. His father wished for him to extend the business to another country hence he had come here to study and further extend his business.

Only to know that his father was no more and he had spent all this time-wasting and not making memories. He came here when he was 18 and ever since he had made his own home here.
He came back after a month of the death of his father.

It's been years since.

Years of suffering and guilt of knowing that he was gone and there will no more guide for him. He walks for hours around the street asking his Lord to ease his heart.

He walks through the unfamiliar street bumping into someone hearing an audible gasp and groan.

"I am so sorry, Sir". He heard a honey-filled voice lacing through his empty soul

His eyes rise to meet the magnificent ones that were looking at him in worry. A pure form of worry and guilt in those eyes. He remains there looking at her eyes.

"Are you ok?. Did I hurt you?. I am so sorry". She said softly bouncing from foot to foot

He stands on his feet shaking his head, "I am just lost you didn't hurt me. I am sorry for bumping into you".

She listens to him intently tilting her head as she looks at him curiously, "We are all lost in this world. We just have to work hard and our best to live through".

"You are lost?". He asked curiously

She laughs a contagious laugh making his heart move to it's rhythm.

"I was. Will, you follow me somewhere?". She asked hopefully

That hope in her eyes didn't allow him to say a word against and he follows her mindless. She stops to look around before she takes the key out unlocking a door entering inside.

"If you think that doing something illegal will give me thrill and peace you are wrong". He said stern

She laughs shaking her head, "I won't have you do something illegal that will only give a thrill for a while and when it washes away there is nothing but emptiness left in you again".

"Then?". He asked

She moves away with a smile turning the lights on after a second. He blinks his eyes adjusting to the light then he looks around and gasps.

It was a gallery.

Not just any it was calligraphy gallery. The Arabic has written on the canvas so delicately that it allures the soul towards it. It was a combination of verses and some quotes on a different canvas.

He walks around feeling the before chilly weather that enters inside him now leaving his body as he roams in the much warmer place. He stops in front of one of the canvas watching the confident long-stroke done to create such a masterpiece.

"What does this say?". He asked as he moves his long finger on the words

He feels her standing beside him looking at the canvas.

"Allah knows what's in every heart". She replied tenderly holding her gaze over the canvas with affection

"Who made this?". He asked wanting to find the person who has worked on this masterpiece