25.3:"Understanding and accepting rebel".

Honestly I absolutely loved the response and support you all provided me with. Thank you so much. I will reply to the comments on Friday for sure.

All of them made me excited to publish quickly and eager to write even more and better. IN shaa Allah

Hold your hearts before you start the chapter. ;).

Enjoy.....

*******

She enters her workplace immediately after leaving school. If she can work a few hours in the day then she can make more money.

She stands in the extreme cold outside waiting for the order. She cannot exactly go inside and because she never had enough money she didn't buy the jacket that can help her. She clenches her thin jacket trying her best not to think about the cold.

She feels someone placing a jacket on her and she squeal a little moving away making the jacket fall. She looks at Yahya standing there looking at her.

"Sorry". She said sighing holding the Jacket in her hand forwarding it to him, "You just startled me".

"I have a good idea about that". He said putting the jacket around her

"I don't want it". She said stubbornly

"I know you don't. I want you to wear it". He said firm

He understands something from the call from the principal that she is out of the school and she is very stubborn to not have him pay for a thing.

She didn't let him pay for the medicine that day and even pay more than what they cost and she will not allow him to pay for any expenses in the wedding neither did she allow him to pay for her instalment even when it means she might not be able to appear in her exam missing a year worth.

He understands she is stubborn and the only way he can deal with her is being more stubborn.

So, he grabs her hands putting them in his oversized jacket making her wear it while she clearly glares at him for not listening to her.

"I said don't touch me". She said angrily

"Then you should listen to me". He said looking in her eyes which seems different

She takes her hand away looking down trying to calm herself.

"Are you ok?". He asked looking at the dazed look on her face

"I pay you to work, young lady not have affairs". She heard the owner of the shop yelling

She moves around quickly grabbing the food from her hand but he feels his hand on her.

"Tell her I am your husband". He said stern not liking the people amusing things of her

"Grandma". She called the owner, "He is my husband".

Grandma gasp hitting her shoulder making her wince, "Why didn't you tell me?. I am so sorry".

She chuckles shaking her head keeping the order in the trunk, "I didn't know either".

"You are impossible, child". Grandma said

"Thanks". She said sitting on her bike, "Go pick the kids".

He watches her amuse that she is ordering him like it's nothing. He shakes his head walking towards the car wanting to pick the kids and come back here soon.

Soon enough, the kids were with him and he decided to come back to her place.

She sighs tiredly.