39.3:"Changing vision".

Ugh! My university is going crazy over starting new semester and I have been stuck in admission enrollment for the next semester hence less time on wattpad.

Hope you all enjoy :)

*******

She looks at the man who stands in front of her feeling her husband hand wrapping tightly around her.

"Who is it?". He asked her

Her eyes narrow at the man who smirks at her leaning closer to her as he speaks, "I see you have managed to trap a big man now it will be more fun".

She remains stiffen in his arms leaning more into him watching that man leaving from the venue. She relaxes after a moment before her husband can question her she starts to run away from his grip towards the other side.

He frowns standing there alone wondering who that might be that shakes her that bad. He chooses not to ruin her day and let it be since there is no harm done. After mingling and trying to find his runaway bride which he is failing in miserably he finds her small warm hands holding his rough hands and the usual warmth spread through him.

"Ji, fursat mil gayi apko?".

"Apke liye toh fursat he fursat hai, Janaab".

(So you got time for me now?)

(For you, I have all the time, my master)

He rolls his eyes at her dramatic reply but as she starts to pull him somewhere he asks her where to which she didn't reply anything asking him to simply follow. He hears the loud chattering and noises that were making him anxious ending when they enter somewhere.

She brings him into a room that is soundproof to have him rest a little before they have to go back to that place.

"I have all our wedding food here". She said excitedly as he inhales the different aroma

"How did you manage to do that?".

"Well, I am the bride so I use that card".

He shakes his head as she giggles which is a new sound he is trying to acquaint himself with but the sounds remain foreign to him but he seems to like it. She starts to go on and on as usual about the various food handing him the one he says he likes to eat. His shoulder relaxes and the stress leaving him body as he leans back on the comfortable couch listening to her every word attentively.

"You know we have to go now. Everyone will wonder if the bride and groom elope". He said smiling lightly

"That will be so much fun". She gushed making him chuckle, "But fine, let's go entertain 300 people we don't even care enough for and probably never meet in our lives again".

"That is something I never understand". He said holding her hand which seems natural as they start to walk out, "Why do we have to entertain people's for no reason?".

"Some do it for reputation, show off and others do it because of pressure. In between a simple wedding are now discourage or in a year we have one simple marriage which everyone does talk about and go crazy over and in the end, they want all those unnecessary functions and people like their favourite celebrities who by the way earn on their own and they have nothing better to do in their lives". She replied entering back inside the venue groaning, "Wait until the food is open and these people will go crazy over it then later complain how bad it was".

He sighs, "Marriage is stressful".

"No, we made them hard".

The next hour they spent greeting more strangers from his family. Yumna thankfully left before they leave probably to drink and she looks at the people around waiting for them to leave.