9.2:"No choice"

Salam,

I'm sorry if you recieved a notification for a chapter. That was published by mistake so I had to take that down. This is the part 2 for chapter 9. Enjoy <3

CONTINUED

He had been wondering again and he just couldn't stop. Today, when he dropped her he forgot to tell her about him picking her and he wasn't sure if a message will look appropriate so he decided to simply wait outside her school before the time for the final bell.

He had been waiting for almost two hours now.

He forgot to ask her off time so he just stands there waiting for her. It wasn't unpleasant like he thought he might be it was exciting.

He watched her walking outside but then someone stopped her. That someone who stopped her was actually a boy and she was speaking to him. At first, he wanted to punch him but then he watched how she deals with it. It was fun watching her speaking to him barely for a moment then she turned around to leave.

He walked in her direction standing in front of her that she knocked into him. She looked at him wide eyes not believing he was here then confused.

"Safa". Mahr said

"Is there something wrong?". She asked

He shrugged, "No, I just wanted to pick you. I was planning on telling you but I forgot".

She nodded merely liking that he had come and today especially him being different and taking steps towards her.

"Do you want to eat lunch outside?". He asked as they sat in their seats

"You and I?". She asked not sure

He nodded, "Yes, you and I. Do you want someone else?".

"No, you and I are fine". She said smiling

She was content with his little approach towards her in the past week. He would come home soon and actually talks to her about her interest and share his. She found he was just like her she had to mature to save herself in her father's house and she never had unrealistic fantasies about men or anything in general. All she was focused on was surviving and art.

"I have a party tomorrow. It will be kind of introducing you to everyone in my world I hope you are comfortable with that?". He asked as he sat beside her on the couch

"Yeah, that is fine". She said smiling

She was nervous and the dress he had chosen was actually pretty. Her stepmother had only chosen the worst clothing for her. She had to wear them to her school already she didn't wish to embarrass herself at his party.

When he suggested she could wear a dress he had chosen when he went to the mall she gladly accepted and she did look good. She walked downstairs with her heart beating as she stands behind him.

He had been trying to learn about her and to work on improving their relationship. He did regret that he had wasted almost two months pushing her away for someone who wasn't even important.

He turned around to find her standing in front of him and his heart stopped for a second. She looked beautiful even more than words.

"Safa, you look gorgeous". He said smiling and she smiled back

They walked inside the ravishing party she wasn't sure how she needed to act but the glare she started receiving from her entry told her she needed to have her back now. He introduced her to some of his colleagues and she felt nice each time he would call her his wife.