Bonus Chapter:"Uzair and Heer".

After much thoughts I think that these two went through a lot so they deserve another chapter.

Here is a little treat.

******

She brushes her hair, placing the brush back down on the table looking at herself in a beautiful wedding dress. She proceeds to wear her bangles moving her arm around creating a sound from the bangles making her smile.

"Bus karo yaar maro gi". She heard his voice (stop it, you are going to kill me)

She raises her eyes looking at him through the mirror and since she has started getting ready he had been sitting there admiring her for the past hour or so without taking his eyes off her. It had been the case for over the years because according to him he had already wasted years by not looking at her and now he was trying to make sure he looked at her as much as he wishes to.

"We are going to the wedding, Uzair". She said stern turning around facing him

"But, I am telling you we don't have to go. We can stay in, that's so much more fun". He whines coming closer to her and she steps back shaking her head

"It's your friend wedding". She started rolling her eyes as she straightens her dress

"So?. It's not like Ibrahim wouldn't get married just because I am missing. He can spend time with his bride while I spend time with mine. It's a win-win". He said shrugging handing out his worse arguments

She narrows her eyes at his words, "I have been your bride for years".

"And your point is?". He asked, "You will always be my bride".

She huffed crossing her arms over her chest and he could swear she still looks so good with her anger. Her cheeks always turn red and her voice becomes even more alluring.

"If you don't take me to his wedding. You will sleep on the couch today". She said angrily walking towards the door

But he holds her hand turning her around, "Why can't our kids come with us?. If they were there no one will ever come to you. Those people don't even understand the meaning of this ring on you".

"Even if I am with kids they will think either I am handling someone kids or something else". She said waving her hand in dismissal, "And they get cranky when they are up late".

"At least our son?. He doesn't get cranky if he sleeps late". He suggested excited, "Plus I taught both of them that as soon as they see anyone approaching you they start calling your mommy loudly for them to hear".

She gasps as she remembers this one time they started screaming mommy in the middle of the wedding.

"You did what?". She asked angrily moving away from him, "You taught them that?. Do you know how embarrassed I was when they started screaming when the bride was entering the hall?".

He chuckles nervously, "I wasn't supposed to tell you that".

"Uzair, I swear I will make you pay for this". She said gritting her teeth

He smiles nervously and throughout the years he understands that his wife will have his head for anything he was to do wrong and it wasn't just his wife who is after his head.

It's his mother too.

"You aren't mad about last afternoon scene are you?". He said diverting her attention successfully

She was playing with her babies when Eisha's mother walks inside. She knows Eisha is living a better life now that her father has taken all her responsibilities separating and engaging her in activities that will keep her busy throughout the day to ever be near her mother along with a clear warning to her mother.