Bonus: Waazi and Gul

I did it!.

Finally, it took a lot more work because once I am done with last chapter I never truly wonder more about them because I always gives the best I can ever give them. But since many of you have asked me for these two more chapter here you all go.

You can also now follow me on Instagram: beyondtheclosedeyes16

Grab your tissues ;).

ENJOY!!!

******

"Acha ek baat batao". Waazi said wrapping his arms around her (Tell me something)

She removes his hand standing and walking to the other couch sitting down far from him.

"Mai nahi bataoungi". She said stubbornly looking at her sketch (I won't tell)

"Ab maine kia kia?". He asked confused standing from the couch heading towards her (What did I do now)

He sits down in front of her on the floor placing his head on her lap,"Batao maine kia kia hai?". (Tell me what did I do)

She huffed because her mood swings are getting worse now she feels guilty all of the sudden.

"Beta, did you take your medicine?". She heard his mother voice from the stairs

She groaned, "I don't like medicine".

He lifts his head narrowing his eyes at her adorable face because she always whines when it comes to medicine.

"Did you do all of this to skip taking them?". He asked knowing she won't lie

She nodded looking at him with her duo-eyes, "Can I skip them?".

"No". He said deadpan, "There is no escaping medicine. I already had a mini heart attack watching you fainting these past few months a couple of times I wouldn't want another attack".

She rolls her eyes at his words, "It wasn't my fault".

He shakes his head taking the medicine from the table, "No, it's mine".

She nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, it is".

He chuckles handing her the medicine watching her intently as she makes a face looking at them but takes them anyways.

He always loves watching her do all these small things. He knows she hates a few things like eating her healthy breakfast every morning even he hates it but he wouldn't want to tell her that or she will throw her food away.

What he does let her do is to eat his portion along with her food. And she does eat more these days and he never minds sharing all of his food with her.

It is something he has fun doing; sharing his food with her. Somehow even when they go on their dates she will always be more attracted to his food than her own and will always look at him with her beautiful eyes pleading for his food even though he already was ready to give his food to her the moment it arrived he would still wait just for her eyes to look at him like that because it is just so beautiful to miss out and then she will happily enjoy his food while he eats whatever she gets- even if he doesn't like that food.

It happens a couple of times in these months- she is an amazing chef however she is too occupied these days so she sometimes burns the food or something is missing from it but he doesn't want to say such petty things to her.

She was his blessing why would he do such things to hurt her precious heart she has trusted him.

"You have to take care of yourself, Jaan e Maan". He said caressing her cheeks lovingly