16.3:"Holding".

Thank you for your continuous support, comments and votes on chapters. ♡

******

"You said, wife?". Her father asked confused, "How did you manage to do that?. Did she trap you?".

"Don't speak about her like that. We were married by our elder". He said pulling her back to his side not liking this

Her father shrugged, "I was just thinking how can an orphan girl be the wife of someone like you".

"I get to decide about that. You are not here to taunt my wife or us. What do you want?". He asked angrily

"We decided to give you another chance to this deal but after knowing she is your wife there are no chances". Her father said

"I wouldn't have signed it after knowing about you either". He said as he saw her father walking away

******

He drives his car as they both remained silent in their own world. Mostly, for him, he would look at her from time to time because having her this quiet wasn't helping his worry.

"Leave me at the orphanage". She said

"But-". He started

"I want to stay there today". She said cutting his words

"If you go there, I will come with you". He said

"Why will you?. You shouldn't care like you always don't". She said

******

She stood in front of the orphanage as she did years ago. She remembers how broken she was back then and now she feels like she hasn't actually healed. She just surpassed her own emotions looking them down.

She was an abandoned child.

Someone who was the first child and a girl. But, things changed after her mother died and the new one came in. She was naive and young to know what was happening and how her father changed so much. She has wished her father had abandoned her when she was even younger so she wouldn't have remembered a thing.

She laid on the bed remembering how she begged her father not to leave her on the door of this orphanage but she soon realized that this was an actual blessing but every time it still pains her.

Being abandoned by the ones who were supposed to be your family is never not going to hurt.

Her eyes brimmed with tears as her heart shattered in pieces once again. That face of her father she remembers was still the same, his words were still sharp even when they were few and he was still him. He had moved on and hold no regret then why can't she?.

Why is she so scared of being abandoned and why is that everyone abandons her?. Somehow, she was able to deal with her husband betrayal in this way because she was already abandoned by men in her life. It wasn't new but it sure was hurting every time she was with him and especially near him.

Him pushing her away from him knowing he was close and more. She noticed each of them but she didn't want to think about it.

Slowly with her heartbreaking, her eyes brimmed with even more tears falling down her soft cheeks.

*****
Her eyes hurt and her brain fogged when she feels the bed dipping. She wasn't sure how long she cried but when she cries her brain stops working properly.

She opened her eyes looking at her husband caressing her face cleaning the dry tears away.

"What are you doing here?". She asked her voice hoarsely