35.6:" The filth of glamour world".

"Is that a question?". She asked as her eyes hardened at the man who asked her the disgusting question, "None of you cared to asked how is my condition now?. How is that I have survived or anything related to that matter". She pauses as her voice starts to become more dangerous, "Yet all you wish to know is if I wore the same clothes throughout. How did I change into dress?. If he removed my clothes since I was unconscious?. And now this filthy question of if I have done something with him".

She looked around knowing these people have lost consciousness and it was useless speaking but she feels the need to do so. Before they can speak again, she did.

"How come if a man and a woman are together, they are meant to do something. Are today men and women are that weak on their faith that they have to indulge in the forbidden?. And that fact that you are so openly present, expect and assume something of that sort to happen just shows what you truly are. Asking about such questions only makes me wonder where the media had gone today and how much worse they will get. Excuse me now". She said walking away in confident stride

"Why did you say all that?. You know what they are going to do to you now?". Her manager said as she starts to walk to her car

"I am sick of being controlled. I am my own person and soon enough I will choose my own journey". She said entering inside the car asking the driver to drive her back home

As she starts to drive back her mind went to her dress and the exposed part of it only made her guilty. There was absolutely no need for her to show off her skin and the way people eyes bore into her skin made it spike.

She decided not to go to the house with such state instead she asked the driver to drive to a quieter place. She went to the beach since it's hot she holds her sandals walking closer to the shore. She dips her feet and since she is scared of water she didn't want to go any further.

Someone wraps arms around her waist and she squeals scared and soon she was in deep water. She looks around scared and the air in her lungs wasn't enough for her. She feels someone holding her hand bringing her to the surface and she clings to him for her life. She closes her eyes weeping as the near-death experience always shakes her.

"Hey, baby. Why are you crying?". She heard Shayaan voice which made her open her tears filled eyes

He moves his one hand to wipes her tears away frowning, "Are you scared of water?".

She nodded vigorously holding more into him. But the moment their eyes crash the fear went away soon enough and the longing in their eyes starts to shine. She looks in his charcoal black eyes that seem to darkened even more and he felt her damped body against his that arise his inner beast.

He wasn't a simple policeman, no, he was a much passionate man. He was possessive to the point that he can kill people for the ones he loves and somehow unknowingly those feelings seem ten times more harder around her.

Her light brown hair dampened and sticking to her body and the way her full plump lips looks so delicious in those red print had him wanting her more than he thought. She licks her dry lips but that was nowhere to her dry her throat was at the moment. She had never felt such strong desires ever in her life and watching his eyes looking at her with that passion only excites her further.

The hand that was earlier cleaning her tears went to the exposed part of her shoulder as he traced his finger in deliberate slow rhythm over her skin and the way she shudders in his arms was his undoing. He was barely holding himself back not wanting to disrespect or pressure her in any way possible. However, his lips replace his hand as he traces the place his finger was before. He went from her shoulder to her neck and then her face. He kissed her jawline watching her shaking in his hold and he kissed the side of her lips moving back a little to gain control because her intoxicating scent was driving him insane.