40.2:"A new partner".

"You sure have changed as everyone said. I never thought after everything you will act all holy especially knowing your sins are never going to be erased". Wali said looking at her disgusted and she shudder,"I must say that you from before was way better than you are now".

She collects her things rushing pass him without any sense of direction as his piercing eyes went straight from her shattering her soul again. She tries to hold in her tears as she runs to the rooftop finding her leg giving out and she falls on the ground with tears rolling down her face freely.

All the memories rushing right through her mind endlessly making it hard for her to breathe. She feels her panic attack starting as her breathing hitched, sweat covers her and her heart-stopping. The sound around seems to disappear as she saw the blackness starting to emerge in her eyes.

"Well, I never thought we will meet this way again". She heard someone voice which sounds familiar, "Why don't you try looking at the sky to know if the sun came out with it's light today or did it abandoned the disgusting people finally?".

His voice was sweet coaxing her as she bends her head looking at the sky and the sharp rays entering her visions making her blink rapidly.

"I guess the sun brought it's light today". He spoke gently, "Then if the sun hasn't given up on people why is your light blinking as if it's dying down?".

"I-I am scared". She whispers

"Who isn't?". He asked sitting down in front of her and she still hasn't looked at him, "Fear is what makes her human and these emotions are a blessing in a sense that we don't lose sight of humanity because as I see most people have lost it by now".

She took a deep breath wiping her tears away looking at him and her eyes widen when she realised.

"You?".

"Yes! It's me".

"B-But- are you ok now?".

He looks pleasantly surprised at her concerned as he rubs the back of his neck, "I guess. Thanks for helping me".

"It was my duty". She said waving him off

"I guess it's our thing, huh". He said chuckling as she wipes her tears away looking at him with her brown eyes shining brightly in sun, "We save each other every time we meet. Yesterday it was me and today it's you".

She smiles softly unconsciously tugging at her scarf, "I guess so".

"To be honest I saw you in the morning".

"Then you must have heard".

"You mean rumours?". He asked and she nodded, "Then you should hear my rumour because I think people creativity will surprise you and the number of murder I have done so far. I am counting 100 now maybe I should celebrate".

She gasps, "Murder?".

"Oh yeah! Besides that, I sell drugs and in a mafia gang".

"Is this a novel?".

"I prefer movie".

"No way! The movie is a worse form to ruin a very good book. On the other hand, books actually give lives to characters and emotions".

"Maybe. But I don't have that much patience to sit and read words. I barely manage to read my coursebook I might just sleep with a novel".

"A good novel never makes you sleep instead you might give your sleep for it".

"That's a good thing?".

"Not really. I mean one shouldn't compromise on their health it was just a way of putting forward that book are better".