4.3:"Finding"

She waited and waited outside of the hospital room door where her mother was being treated for some time now. Fortunately, her mother was not unconscious and ran away too which helped Aayan in pulling her away from the room.

Police, was investigating how it happened as they said it seems intentional which scares her a lot. She never wanted anyone to be troubled by their presence. Her mother or her own and it seems like they have been troubling Aayan's family a lot lately. She couldn't stand here anymore she needed to cry so she quietly walked away from there to the rooftop for some air.

Aayan, had been handling the police and stayed in the hospital where his family was to support them but mostly to support her. He knows she needed him more than ever. He had seen the fear of losing her mother when they were bringing her to hospital and then her pacing in front of the door. He had seen her small hands clench in a fist clearly showing she was breaking.

He never wanted her to break down so much. But, it seems since they are in this place nothing good had come. She had been in more and more pain which pains him too. He had been watching her for about four hours now and he saw how she walked away from here.

He asked his brother to inform him of any changes and followed behind her reaching the rooftop where she stands crying to herself.

His heart-breaks.

He walked closer to her as her back was towards him he wrapped his strong arms around her shaking body.

"Ammi (mother), will be fine, Mahira. Trust me. Allah will heal her just pray for her". He said tightening his hold around her

She turned around hugging him tightly, "Please, don't go".

He hugged her back kissing her head lovingly wrapping his arms around her for comfort.

"She is fine now. It was just a little smoke entered her system. But everything is good you can take her home tomorrow". The doctor explained

Mahira released the breath she was holding and Aayan tightened his hold on her hand.

"Thank you, doctor". She said smiling

The doctor nodded and it was time to visit her mother. She looked at Aayan and he nodded his head smiling. She smiled walking inside the room leaving Aayan's hand and walked near her mother.

"You scared me, Ammi". She said with fake anger

"Us". Aayan said standing behind her

Mahira glared at him but smiled anyway.

"Beta (daughter), I couldn't save your function clothes". Her mother said sadly as she knows how much Mahira loved them

"Arey, Ammi (oh, mother), clothes even if I wear my normal ones I will look good. I don't care about clothes it's only you". She said kissing her forehead

"Woah, my Mahira had grown up now. The Mahira I know will die for her things". Her mother joked

She smiled sadly, "It wasn't worth your life, Ammi (mother). I need you more than some clothes".

After that day, her mother was back in the house and the preparation was on again. However, Mahira had to wear her everyday clothes because they don't have enough money to spend again on clothes. Her father sends a calculated amount which goes for her studies and house expenses. They were saving for the wedding for a while and Mahira did a small job for it too. Now, they don't have any money.

Mahira was busy with the lighting in the house and she wasn't sure how to exactly put them. She was on the backside of the house wanting every corner to be filled with lights.