15.4:"Fulfilment".

Thank you so much for 22K+ views, votes and all the amazing feedbacks.
I am sorry if I haven't replied to your comments I love doing that but I have been very busy lately.

I appreciate all your support. ♡

I updated two chapter so be sure that you read 15.3 before this one.

Have a blessed Friday.

She wasn't least interested especially at such time to worry why Humna needed to know about her existence in her own house. So, she leaves them to do what they want which was him closing the door on her face and her hiding her smile.

She looked at Shariah sleeping peacefully and Shaikhah looking around in the house. She holds Shariah hand which were cold warming them. She hated how because of her heart she never truly enjoyed her life. Her food and playing was lessened because of it.

"How did you find them?". He asked softly holding Shariah sleeping body on his lap

She looked at him blinking her eyes, "You didn't find it out?".

"What? You want me to know something so important from other people instead of you?". He asked

She shakes her head comprehending her answer, "After I left-". She pauses looking at his pain expression, "I mean after everything I went to that part of the town because of the scenery I used to look at in my free time. I had enough money and plan so I bought the bakery. After a year, one day it was late at night when I found some sounds outside my bakery. That was until, I stepped outside to find two young girls standing there alone holding each other hands. One looked broken while others looked hurt but still holding on".

"Then?". He said controlling his anger

"Obviously, I took them in and then for a month we tried to find their parents. But, we came to know soon that they were...". She took a deep breath,"..Abandoned by their parents and no one was going to take them in beside orphanage. The day they came to know about orphanage I could look in their eyes the fear they hold with their insecurities. So, I asked them to hand their responsibility to me since I still had your name- it was easy".

Most of the part he was sore but he smiled at the last line, "So, they have my last name?".

She nodded, "They have your name, Ibrahim".

"Shaikhah Ibrahim and Shariah Ibrahim". He repeated their name on his tongue

He liked the sound of it and the way his heartfelt content.

"Arib Ibrahim". He said smiling looking at her

That was the best sound.

"Why do you think our parents abandoned us?". Shariah asked Shaikhah as they were doing their work

Shaikhah shrugged, "I don't want to think why they did it when they didn't even think before doing anything".

"But-". Shariah said

"Do you see how much Ammi is doing for you maybe even more than what she does for me. Then, why can't you forget our parents who left us?". Shaikhah said, "I am grateful that I found new parents who are better".

"I am scared they might leave me because I am sick". Shariah said sadly

"Do you really think I will leave my child because she is sick?". Arib said walking inside with their snacks

Shariah looked at Shaikhah for help but she shrugged moving away.

"Shariah". Arib said softly, "Some parents are cruel to their own children and no one can make sense of it. The more we think about them the more we suffer. But, the true parents are not the one who leaves their child in pain but the one who stays with them no matter what. I may not be your real parents and I never intend to be one but all I want to be is your someone you could trust".