35.8:"The armour for her entire life".

Empowerment.

That most abused word of this century by anyone and everyone. For everyone this word holds different meaning yet we fail to realise that the word was not made by us, it was made by the people who are different from us, religiously, culturally, ethically and in every single way.

To know the best is to strive for knowledge. We have confined ourselves in a box with no knowledge of what our own religion taught us and that empowerment was given to us thousands of years ago. Somehow, through the time, slowly yet surely we started to think we are pressed down however we are not. It's just how people abuse anything that they don't like and in the same way, they abuse the words of His without knowing completely.

Today, we are locked in a box known as self-righteous where when anyone tries to bring us out of that small box, we are offended. It's a genuine natural reaction of people because everyone loves comfort zone and whoever tries to enter in it, we tend to push them away. That's not how we will succeed, the one who succeeds is the one who learns, changes, listen and understands that they could be wrong and work on it.

She walks through the dark woods scared out of her wits as she tries to take steps ahead of her yet she couldn't seem to find her way. The darkness doesn't allow her to see or find anything even when everything is right around her. The way is simple and in front of her yet the darkness forbids her to walk on it making her go back to the same way over and over again.

She feels her chest tightening as she wishes for away and she looks around to find clothes hanging around and none of them was modest. They were the dresses she had worn from the time she entered in this showbiz. She chooses to stay in her towel not having the will to wear those clothes on her body again.

What's the use of clothes if they aren't covering you?. Weren't clothes made to cover us?. How come now we choose to show off our body to no one in particular for no good reason to feel happy, bold and confident?. Is taking off clothes all it takes to have them?.

She starts to walk again when she was forced backwards yet again. Frustrated she fell on the ground crying for a very long time remembering all those time she has done wrong begging for forgiveness.

"Ya Allah! Maine aj tk teri zaat se kuch nahi magha. Meri zaat ko maine duniya k samne nelaam kia hai. Meri rouh jo teri di howi thi, us ko bohat takleef di hai, mere Rab. Toh toh sub jaanta hai. Mujhe maaf kar day, mere gunnah ko maaf kar day. Mujhe un logo mai se bana day jo tujhe pasand hai. Teri zaat toh bohat alla hai mujh per apna karam kar day". Those words escape her broken heart in the utter darkness reaching to the one who loves his being asking him to provide (Oh Lord! I have never asked from you, for anything. I have auction myself to this world. My soul that is give by you, I have harmed it. You know everything. Forgive me, forgive my sins. Make me from those peoples whom you love. You are truly the Magnificent of all).

She feels her body being lifted and her eyes didn't seem to open until she feels herself standing again. She opens her eyes and a gasp escape her plump lips when she finds looking right at herself in the mirror yet the woman that stares back at her was nowhere her.