30.6:"Uncovering".

Omar watches her every move and every move brings him near to think that he might have lost her by now. Three years that went by maybe his chance went by too. That one year those few moments where it was just them, that felt so right to pass all these three years in maybe he had lost her now.

He looks at her leaving with Hira looking at everyone who had done her wrong some crying and some silent just like every other time because they couldn't speak after they have left her all alone.

After hearing her he understands many things that were not clear as she chooses three years back to not say a word and just leave probably she hasn't realised much then and were just hurt.

He understands that her family was indeed manipulative in some ways. Although they give speeches and have a prominent influence in the world that is all for the show. He remembers the time he called her family when she fainted for the second time because he thought that was for the best. Since she have spend more time with them they might be able to provide her more comfort.

The only person who did actually looked worried was her grandfather and father everyone else looked like they didn't wish to be there but had to just like his own family. No one wanted to stay that day when she fainted and was brought there but the way event folds they did stay for the show.

Mostly to enjoy her breakdown.

He remembers how much she had cried for her friend who he knows she considers her younger brother when she had to stitch his nerve to save his hand but that only resulted in his hand to heal not completely which meant he couldn't use his potential to be a surgeon. He never dreamt much but now that he does he understands how scary not being able to achieve it can break you.

"I am sick of all of you". He said running out of the door not wanting to have the same regret again

He walks out of the door to find her retreating figure.

"Mahjabeen". He yelled distressed as his voice filled with sorrow and nervousness of being separated again

She stopped turning around as her hair flies with her as she looks at him standing there looking at her intently but not how he used to look at her, no, this looks very different.

She looks down at her laptop because she has an important surgery tomorrow and she needs to study. She has been studying every aspect for the past five or more hours as she came back early. Her glasses stay on her face and her hair in a bun with her wearing her favourite night suit sitting in the lounge because his parents were sleeping.

Omar opens the door entering inside quietly after finishing his work not wanting to disturb anyone sleep. But he heard the sound coming from the lounge as he enters he finds her sitting crisscross with her head on the table and eyes closed with her breathing even out.

He shakes his head smiling at her cute face because those glasses always look so good on her like when he had seen her with Aliya a few times. He walks inside the lounge forgetting that he had a very tiring day watching her face somehow take that away.

A smile plastered on his face as he sits on the carpet beside her placing his head on the table watching her intently. It's his favourite hobby now to look at her like this especially when she wasn't looking. It amazes him how she can look so beautiful in this Mickey mouse suit she always loves to wear.

He finds her dark circle under her eyes and when he admire her love for her career sometimes he doesn't like that she didn't pay attention to herself. He always follows her when he will take random days off for no reason from his office when he comes to know that she has a day off too then he will notice how she will without a pause keeps studying- and in the process, she will neglect her food and everything.