He Finds You Having A Breakdown - Crowley

He knew you were out on a solo hunt & to be honest he wasn't that worried because he knew you were more than capable of handling yourself in a fight. He also knew if things went south & you needed help you'd call him yourself. So he was a bit surprised when he poofed himself into the bunker looking for you only to find out from the brothers that you weren't back yet. To him, that was the first red flag because you should've been back a few hours ago. Also, you hadn't reached out to anyone so now he was wondering if something had happened to you. Luckily you had your phone on you so they were able to get your location from it. When it pinged saying it was at some motel across town raised a red flag for everyone, but Crowley insisted that he'd handle the situation himself since he was the King Of Hell & your boyfriend on top of that. But what he saw when he poofed into your room left him at a loss for words for once. You were facedown on the bed, face buried in the pillow, but he could hear sobbing coming from you. He wasn't the best at comforting someone, but he knew he just couldn't leave you like this. You were startled when he gently put his hand on your back & asked you what was wrong. That just made you break even more. So in between your sobs, you managed to get out how sideways the hunt went & how you blamed yourself for everything. Saying how stupid you were & how you weren't even that great of a hunter. He couldn't take listening to you talking so bad about yourself so he decided to do something about it. He gently & a little awkwardly helped you roll over to your front & then help you into a sitting position. He took a hold of your hand placing a small kiss on the back of it. He made himself comfortable next to you telling you how it wasn't your fault how the hunt went sideways, that sometimes those things just happen & you have nothing to blame yourself for. He also let you know that if you wanted to talk he'd be right there to listen to you & how he didn't plan on going anywhere until he knew you were feeling better. But just having him there next to you trying his best to comfort you was all you really needed.