You Have A Migraine Attack - Crowley

Walking down the stairs of the bunker you immediately felt a pressure in your head. At first, you didn't think anything of it until you walked back up the stairs & almost doubled over in pain from the now severe pressure in your head. You stumbled into your room & almost collapse onto your bed. You tried to calm yourself down, but every time you blinked your head would just throb in pain. It was so bad that you started to panic wondering if you were having a seizure or something. You quickly reached for the migraine medicine you kept near your bedside & quickly took two of the white pills & washed them down with the bottle of water you had on your nightstand. After a few minutes the throbbing came to a halt, but you could still feel the effects of your migraine attack. You gently laid your head back onto your pillow & tried to calm your body, but no matter what you did the pain from your migraine persisted. It was getting to the point where you were just about to cry your eyes out from the amount of pain your head was in. But just as you felt the first tear slip past your eyes you felt a cooling sensation on your head. The sensation spreading throughout your entire body getting rid of all the pain you were feeling. Letting out a sigh of relief your eyes fluttered open only to be greeted by your lover standing over you with his hand on your forehead while smiling down at you. "Thank you." You whispered out. "Of course darling, I could sense that you were in an immense amount of pain & just wanted to help you out, love." Came his honey sweet voice. Your eyes closed in contentment when he removed his hand from your forehead & lightly stroked the side of your head. Your body started to feel heavy & you let yourself get overcome by the waves of sleep. While you slept Crowley made himself comfortable in bed next to you wanting to make sure that you slept soundly & didn't get another migraine attack.