He Finds His GF'S Journal - Lucifer

You were in your room at the bunker seated at your desk just writing down how you felt about your most recent case. You were too focused on writing you didn't even notice the figure that had zapped himself in your room. Or how that figure was inching closer to your & was trying to see over your shoulder just what you were doing. When he noticed how you were writing down things he was quick to make your journal disappear. While you just started at your now empty desk confused you heard his laugh come from behind you. When you turned around & looked up you were met with the sight of your boyfriend who now had your journal in his hands & had started to flip through it, curious to know what juicy secrets your journal held. But his devilish look he had slowly faded & was replaced with a look of sadness with a hint of disappointment. But you could've never expected the words that came out of his mouth. "You know just because I'm The Devil doesn't mean you can't come to me or talk to me about a majority of this stuff. Since you know I've been around long enough & inside of enough people to know & have a decent understanding of human emotions." He finished then closed your journal & placed it back down on your desk. Before you could say anything you were zapped somewhere that was no longer your room or anywhere inside the bunker. So you just assumed this was just one of your boyfriend's hideaways? "Well, you can go ahead & start talking whenever you're ready. In the meantime we're just gunna be here." He said. You felt a sense of comfort & feeling safe come over you. Slowly, but surely you did start to open up & talk to him. You started off with what you were planning on writing in your journal before he decided to interrupt you.