Getting Stuck In A Warded Room With Him - Castiel

You could've chosen to be mad or upset at your boyfriend since it was partially his fault you two were even in this situation. He had asked you to join him for a case that from what recent evidence you had pointed to signs that you might've been going after a rogue angel. But there was also enough evidence to point to signs that whoever this angel was had someone else helping them. The two of you were investigating an abandoned building that very well could've been the place they had been using as a hideout. The building wasn't that big so the two of you decided that it'd be safer to just stick together while you started to clear out rooms. As you stood outside the next room you were about to clear Cas had informed you that he could sense some type of warding coming from inside the room, but you still had to clear it & see if there was anyone or anything inside. So you took the lead & entered the room first, but something unexpected happened. As soon as your boyfriend had stepped inside the room the door behind him slammed shut & it was like it had gotten barricaded from the outside because no matter how hard you pushed or kicked the door gave no leeway. But now you were faced with an even more dangerous threat. The warding that Cas had sensed inside the room had started to glow & you were both able to tell what type of warding it was. Angel warding, so this entire room was a trap. You knew that the only way to stop the effects of the warding was to cancel it out, so you without hesitation took out your knife & made a slice on your hand so you could use your blood in hopes of canceling out the warding before it had deadly effects on your boyfriend who was just barely holding it together. While you hurriedly went around canceling out the warding he was quick to place an SOS call to Dean & Sam letting them know what had happened & that you needed backup asap. You were fairly exhausted once you canceled out the last of the warding. Your boyfriend was also fairly exhausted from the effects of the warding, but he did have enough strength to heal the wound on your hand. But because of the blood loss, you didn't have enough strength to try & force open the door. Luckily you didn't have to even try because the door had flung open revealing a slightly worried-looking Sam & Dean. They had informed you had they had found the rogue angel & the person who had been helping them & had effectively taken care of them. Sam had more so carried you out of the building & to the car while Dean helped Cas. To be honest you were just glad that no one was seriously injured. Though when you got back to your motel room you'd effectively pass out for pretty much an entire day.