He Follows You - Chuck

Since you pulled into town you'd had the weird feeling like someone was following you. At first, you just shook it off as being in a new unfamiliar place. But then you could've sworn you started seeing a figure lurking around you & ducking out of view the second you seemed to notice them. You were too scared since you had your pistol & angel blade strapped to your side. Plus you needed to focus since you were here on a case. Which by the current death toll needed to be dealt with as quickly as possible so no one else would have to suffer or get hurt. With your fake FBI badge thanks to the brothers, you were able to gather all the information you needed rather quickly. Luckily there'd been a local library that was still open & not that far away from the police station so you decided to head there & start digging into these files. You quickly picked up on a pattern, but it was one you hadn't seen before. Luckily the library had quite the section on all types of lore, monsters & myths. After getting a nice stack of books together you started looking through them for any clues as to what you were hunting. When you'd gotten halfway through & still had no luck you were about to give up & just call it a day. But then the sound of a book hitting the floor caught your attention. Curiously getting up you made your way over to the book that had fallen from the shelf. It was an older-looking book, but by the cover of it might have the information you were looking for. So you decided to pick it up & take it back to your seat. Sure enough, a few paged into the book you'd discovered the monster you were going after. An Aswang which just so happened to be a type of monster you'd never heard about. Not to mention how you needed rare spices & an Aswang whip to kill the thing. You sighed in defeat & were about to pull out your phone to ask Dean or Sam for help when out of the corner of your eye you saw a figure step out from behind the bookshelf. Looking up you saw that it was none other than Chuck himself. "I take it your the one who's been following me around since I even made it into this town?" You asked. "Yes, but only because I know how rare the creature your going after is so I figured I'd stop by & help you." He said while taking a seat in front of you. "So your way of helping me is by pretty much stalking me & making me feel like I'm constantly being watched." You shot back at him. You watched as he shifted awkwardly as if being embarrassed almost. But he quickly shook it off & grabbed the book that was in front of you. "Whether you like it or not I'm the only shot you've got at killing this thing." "So you know the rare spices I need & where I can find or make this Aswang whip?" You asked. "Yes, but seeing as you're not in the playing nice kind of mood I don't see why I should help you." He said. "Well maybe if you just came up to me instead of lurking in the shadows following me around I'd be a little nicer to you. Since as much as I hate to admit it, I don't hate or despise you, unlike most people." You admitted. "I guess in that case I can help you, but on one condition. I get to tag along with you for the rest of your stay here." You don't know why he wanted to tag along with you, but it sure beats having to constantly look over your shoulder. "Fine, just don't get in the way of when I have to kill this thing." With that, he closed the lore book & had vanished. You just figured he went to go gather the ingredients you needed so you quietly put back the lore books except for the one that you needed. Then made your way out of the library & back to your motel room. Where you found Chuck already there waiting for you. You were just surprised & glad that he held up his end of the deal. Though at first, you were a little hesitant about trusting that he'd gotten the right ingredients. But those doubts were extinguished when you watched the Aswang & her eggs burn until they both turned into nothing more than ash. He was even nice enough to stay out of your way while you dealt with the monster.