His Crush Makes Him Breakfast - Jack

You had woken up early & were fairly hungry as you made your way out of your room. As you made your way to the kitchen you noticed how you seemed to be the only one up. So you decided to use the time wisely & make some breakfast for everyone. You knew everyone had different tastes, but luckily you had enough ingredients to make everyone something they'd like. Though you were quite sure what your sweet Jack liked besides cereal so you decided to make some extra chocolate chip pancakes. That way he could try some & you'd also have enough for yourself to eat. While the food finished up cooking you got started on making some fresh coffee. Once that was going you pulled out some fresh fruit & make some smoothies. Since you were in more of a smoothie mood than a coffee mood. You were finishing up plating everything & putting them on the table when you noticed a sleepy-looking Dean make his way into the kitchen. Shortly followed by tired Moose & your sweet angel. You just smiled to yourself knowing that they'd all woken up most likely from the smell of all the food you made. You started to make your own plate while you told the boys that there was fresh coffee & smoothies on the counter. You took your plate & took a seat at the table while you watched everyone's eyes light up from the plethora of food & drinks you made for all of them. Your boyfriend took the seat next to you & you saw he had a variety of food on his plate. Including some of the pancakes you made. "I wasn't sure what you'd like so I just made a little extra of everything, that way you'd hopefully find something you liked." You said as he dug into his food. You watched a giant smile break out on his face. "This food tastes amazing!" He exclaimed. You couldn't help the sense of pride that came over you watching everyone eating & enjoying the food you made. And thanks to some of the boys going back for seconds & thirds all the food was eaten. So nothing went to waste & the extra smoothies you just put in the fridge for later since if you didn't have them you knew Sam or possibly your boyfriend would drink them.