Can I Hug You Prompt - Chuck

The last thing you wanted was to be left alone in a room with Chuck. The two of you never really saw eye to eye & to be honest if it wasn't for his good looks you'd be begging the boys not to leave you here with him. The only reason why they'd even dropped you off to stay with him was that they were going off on a case where the victims were all young women around your age & have similar features to you. So they just didn't wanna put you in harm's way. You thought it was sweet, but at the same time, they knew you were more than capable of handling yourself. So you knew there was another reason for them having you stay with Chuck while they were gone. Probably to work out your differences or at the very least not be so hostile towards one another. The first few days you were there you didn't say much to him. Choosing to just stay to yourself or in the spare room you'd made into your bedroom for the time being. But that all changed when that night you were shaken awake. You'd had a nightmare & had been screaming which had caused Chuck to come running thinking something bad was happening to you. Then cautiously shook you awake seeing as you were suffering from a nightmare. It took you a little while to calm down & realize where you were. Chuck looked like he wanted to reach out & help reassure you, but was hesitant. Until you looked at him & he felt his heart clench from seeing you in such a vulnerable & frantic state. "Can I hug you?" Came his soft voice. You just nodded letting him know it was okay. So he quickly wrapped you up in a hug & began to gently stroke your back while reassuring you how he wouldn't let anything happen to you while he was around. Normally you'd find any excuse or reason to push him away, but in this moment he was giving you everything you needed so you allowed yourself to just accept it. Though you were surprised when the morning came around & you woke up with his arm draped around your waist. Noticing you were awake he asked, "Are you feeling better?" You quietly spoke up "Yes & thank you for staying even though I know we don't always get along or see eye to eye. Truth is yeah I may not agree with all of your choices, but there's still a part of me that's rather fond of you." The last part of your words trailed off as they were lost when you realized just how close Chuck's face was to your own.