You're Bleeding Prompt - Jack

You held the rag as tight as you could to your side while you stumbled your way back to your car. You didn't dare lift up your shirt to see just how bad your injury was. You just knew as soon as you felt the demon's knife go through your side that it was bad. But you had to tough it out since you were out on a solo hunt & had left your first aid kit back at the motel since you figured it would be a simple in & out job. It had taken you a whole five minutes before you decided you had to pull the knife out of your side, which you almost passed out from the pain alone. You were able to stay conscious while driving, but the way the blood started to seep through the rag you knew if you didn't get to your room & stitch it up you were gunna pass out or worse. You stumbled your way to your room & barely managed to unlock the door with the amount of blood that was on your hands. Luckily for you when the door swung open you were greeted by the blurry sight of your boyfriend who had snuck out from the bunker & wanted to surprise you, but seeing you in such a state was quite the shock to him. "You're bleeding." He said rather panicked. "No shit." Came your dry response as you felt your vision starting to fade. Luckily Jack braced you & quickly carried you to a chair in the kitchen as he lifted up your shirt & began to heal the slice in your side. Though you were healed he was still worried when you didn't wake up right away so he hurried up & called for some backup in the form of Sam & Dean. Who explained to him that due to the severe amount of blood you'd lost before he healed you, you'd probably be unconscious for several hours. But they also reassured him that they'd stay with him until you woke up just to make sure you were okay. Three hours passed before your eyes started to flutter open, but when they did you were met with the sight of your sweet boyfriend sitting next to you gently holding onto your hand, but he quickly perked up once he felt you stroking the back of his hand with your thumb. He was mainly just happy that you were okay once Dean & Sam had checked you over making sure you were in the clear. The boys were even sweet enough to help you pack your bags so you could go back to the bunker. But Dean insisted that Sammy drive your car back since they just wanted to play it safe.