Don't Make A Sound Prompt - Sam

You were out on a case involving a werewolf. But what you hadn't expected was to run into an entire pack of them. That of which you were not prepared to deal with especially when it was just yourself against them. So you had run looking for somewhere to take shelter at least until you had some much-needed backup. Luckily you had found an empty cabin & worked quickly to barricade the doors. Once they were secured you hurried out & pulled out your phone & placed a call to your sweet moose of a boyfriend. Who you hoped had Cas nearby because, to be honest, you had no idea how long you'd be safe inside this cabin. Luckily he was quick to pick up & even more so quicker to help keep you calm as you explained the situation to him. Though you started to freak out again when the line went dead & you nearly screamed when you heard a giant wish behind you followed by someone putting their hand over your mouth. Though you calmed down a little when you heard "Whatever you do, do not make a sound." You knew that voice, it belong to Sam. So you stayed silent & nodded in understanding. He quietly explained to you that Dean wasn't that far away with everything you needed to deal with the group of werewolves that were coming after you. So all he had to do in the meantime was help keep you safe along with helping make weapons out of whatever useful you found around the cabin in case the werewolves had broken in before Dean got there. Luckily for you, they didn't & with the help of the two brothers, you were able to successfully take out the entire group of werewolves without anyone getting severely injured or worse.