Flirting With Him - Lucifer

You knew you were gunna be playing a dangerous game, but to be honest you didn't care anymore. You'd had enough of Lucifer's constant flirting whenever he was in your vicinity. It wasn't that you didn't secretly like it, just it go to a point where it became too much & was starting to get overbearing. But it's not like you could just go up to him & tell him to stop or fuck off. Since knowing him, that's exactly the type of response he wanted & it'd just feed his ego even more. So you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine since watching people try to flirt with him without literally throwing themselves at him was a rare sight. So here you were sitting at the kitchen table in the bunker just waiting for him to make his appearance. Soon enough he appeared in front of you with a smirk plastered on his face. So you braced yourself for what was to come, telling yourself this would just be a cakewalk for you. So he took a seat in front of you & as soon as he sat down the flirty comments started rolling off his tongue. You let him get out a few, but then you opened your mouth he was fully expecting some snarky comment from you, but what he got instead was the opposite. You matched his flirty comments word for word & just directed them back at him. Now that caught him off guard. The two of you just went back & forth trading flirty comments & suggestive looks. Until you decided that you'd had enough & stood up getting ready to leave, but you were stopped when you felt a cold hand grasp your wrist. Looking down you saw that Lucifer had his hand around your wrist stopping you from leaving & when you looked up to meet his eyes you saw something you hadn't seen before. An emotion you couldn't quite put your finger on, but then he spoke "Did you really mean all those words you said, princess?" he asked, voice a little quieter than usual. "Some of them I did, some I didn't. You might find it hard to belive, but I actually like you. But maybe I'd like you a little more if you cut back on the constant flirting just a tad." With that, he let go of your hand & just stood there as if frozen in place as you walked out of the kitchen. Your words still playing on repeat inside his head. You can better believe he was gunna enjoy this, hell even he knew there was a reason why he was so intrigued by you & this just proved his point even further.