Taking Care Of His GF When She's On Her Period - Lucifer

You had barely managed to make it through the morning & were currently laying on your bed holding a heating pad to your midsection. You were just trying to relax & were watching some Youtube on your t.v just trying to do anything to distract your mind from focusing on the pain you were feeling because of your period. You nearly jumped when all of a sudden Lucifer was in your room. He was quick to plop himself next to you. Then he started to ask about what you were doing. But then he stopped himself midway  & asked "What's that smell?" You looked at him confused. "What smell? I don't smell anything." Then he looked at you & asked "Are you hurt or bleeding because I smell blood." You couldn't help but feel embarrassed now. "I'm on my period okay, so that's probably why you smell blood." He just responded with "Oh." You were going to say something else but were cut off as a round of cramps hit you making you wither in pain. This was one of the rare times you actually saw Lucifer panic & not know what to do since he was always so sure of himself except when it came to your period. No matter how long the two of you'd been dating he never got used to it. But he was quick to follow your lead or directions. So when you told him how you needed your pamprin or midol he was quick to spring up & grab it for you. Or if you got hit with a spell of nausea & ran to the bathroom to vomit he stayed in the doorway in case you needed him. He wasn't a huge fan of it, but if you needed him to just hold your hair back for you it was one of the few times he didn't have some kind of witty remark. He just stayed with you for as long as you needed it. Even if it was to just keep you company or cuddle with you since cuddles was one of the few things he'd never say no to especially when it came to you.