You Get Him A New Amulet Necklace - Dean

You always had an eye for things that were different. You also knew how growing up Dean used to always wear a necklace that Sam had given him. Until when Dean decided to throw it away. You never personally saw it, you only knew of what it looked like when you'd seen some old pictures of the two brothers. You were walking around a town that you had just finished a case in when you passed what looked like an antique shop. Out of curiosity, you decided to go inside & see what they had. Off the bat, you noticed that it wasn't your typical antique shop. It actually had quite a bit of nicknacks from all over the world & some you even recognized from some lore books you had read. You had made your way over to the jewelry section when you stopped dead in your tracks. You saw an exact replica of the necklace that your boyfriend used to have. You noticed how there were only two of them so you decided to get them. One to keep for yourself & the other to give to Dean as a sweet little surprise. But you were sure to get the necklaces cleansed before you took them back to the bunker because the last thing you needed was for something to be attached to them & end up ruining your surprise. As soon as you entered the bunker you immediately went to seek out your boyfriend. Who you found lounging in his bed watching some t.v. Your entire body was radiating with excitement as you made your way next to Dean. You told him to close his eyes & hold out his hands. He was a little hesitant but did as you asked. When he opened his eyes he couldn't believe what he saw. You told him how you had found it in an antique store, but how you made sure to get it cleansed you he had nothing to worry about. But you also told him how that wasn't the only surprise. You pulled out the second one & told him how you had gotten one for yourself because you knew how much meaning it held to him & to be honest you had taken a liking to the necklace. He was quick to put the necklace on & even helped you put on yours. The entire time thanking you for getting him a new one & also telling you how good it looked on you.