Comforting You During A Nightmare - Dean

You had woken up in a cold sweat & you could literally hear your heart beating in your ears. You'd had a nightmare about the last hunt you'd had. It had traumatized you because if it hadn't been for Dean you knew you were moments from death. That fact alone scared you. At just how fast your life could be taken from you. Quietly you got out of bed & made your way from your room out into the hallway. You walked a few doors down & gently knocked on Dean's door. Seeing if he was still awake. When you didn't get a response you quietly opened up his door & saw him fast asleep in his bed. The last thing you wanted was to be alone so you padded your way over & carefully snuck into his bed trying not to wake him. Just lying next to him you could feel yourself instantly relax. But your heart jumped when you felt his arm wrap around you. Looking you saw his eyes sleepily began to open. "Nightmare?" He asked, voice still filled with sleep. "Yeah, I just really don't wanna be alone tonight." You admitted. He just let out a hum as he pulled you closer to him. "Well I'm here now & I'll always protect you." He said before he drifted off to sleep again. That was all you needed to hear before your body was pulled back into sleep, but this time it wasn't filled with nightmares. No instead it was filled with all your happy memories you had shared with the green-eyed hunter laying next to you because he was your safe place.